Chapter 4

Emma's POV:

"Emma, Emma" was the first thing I heard when I woke up. When I opend my eyes I saw Alec shaking me gently. "Good morning" I said while rolling on my back. "morning, you need to get up because your brother booked us a flight to Forks, Washington at 12:00 pm and we need to go right now." he said while standing up. "What time is it??" I said while looking at my phone. "10:00" He said "ok" I said while getting up. After Alec left I put on a jeans and a t-shirt. "ok, I'm ready" I said while getting out of the tent.

After two hours we were in the plane waiting for the plane to take off. I was sittind beside Alec. "do you think we'll make it to Forks alive??" I asked "Yeah sure" he said while taking my hand. I took a deep breath and held Alec's hand tighter when the plane took off.

After a while we landed in Forks,Washington and I held Alec's hand the whole flight.

when we were walking outside from the airport we were met with a group of golden eyed people. "What are you doing here??" asked one of them. "We're here in peace" Jane said comig forward to stand beside Alec. Alec saw how nervous I was so he took my hand. "We need your help" Jane said. "Come to our home, we'll talk more freely there." one of the blondes said "thanks". I had to ride with a blonde girl and a buffy guy. I sat in the back with Alec and I was holding he's hand really tight. When we got there I saw a brunette woman with a little girl by her side. "What are they doing here, Carlisle??" She asked while pushing the little girl behinde her. "They're here in peace Bella." a blonde guy said.