My Bride : Part 3

He couldn't comprehend anything properly and he know that she belongs to him forever but Before marriage!!! Is she really ready for this? He was still not sure.

He was immersed in his own thoughts but his hands were caressing the length and breadth of her back. And her body shivers took his attention towards her again.

She is a naive in such things and he could easily make out how novice she is. She went tremulous while he was kissing her in the evening  and her body is new to such stimulus.

She may tell something bold like this but he know she is soulfully timid to these things inside.

Thinking he took her hairs to one side and inhaled her after bath aroma. She is truly intoxicating. More intoxicating than the alcohol he was addicted once. But this intoxication is beautiful.

She may not be into fancy grooming but her innate is heavens soul.

She extends her neck as he kisses her. She know what she is into but she doesn't want to deny the pleasure they can give to each other whether it's before marriage or after marriage it doesn't matter.

His bites on her neck made her to tighten her grip on him. She gave a low moan of despair.

He smiled at the way she is reacting to him. It may not be his first time but it was her first time and she is making him to feel that it was his too.

These feelings were buried within him long ago but his lady revitalizing his senses so effortlessly. And it's a heaven to describe.

He traced her long slender neck with his kisses and she was feeling butterflies, yes it really happened she had read those things in novels but she never thought its going to be so alluring in real.

As his hands glided down to her buttock she got more conscious and stirred a bit and that stirring loosened up her bathrobe more, exposing more.

If she separates from him now she was sure that he is going to see her uncladed part and she had never experienced such situations and that made her little nervous.

As she hugs him tightly this time he felt something different and he got it.

Nuzzling her neck he said "I'm going to ask you for the last time now, Are you really ready for this?"

She felt apneic, his close proximity and her stirred desire making her delirious.

She know he will stop at this very moment if she say no. But she don't know how get exposed like that infront of him.

He was waiting for her response.

She separates from him. Soon covering her front with bathrobe she turns away.

He was bit disappointed with this sudden act of her but he know she may need some time or the confirmation of their relationship with three knots.

But what happened next and what she did after that is just pure love.

She slowly separated herself from that clinging bathrobe but she didn't removed it completely. She didn't turn towards him as her flushed skin telling him every story of her state.

HOLY! he could have collapsed at the very moment but he didn't want to die without worshipping this pure beauty

Yes she is so pure, so carnal.

He was dumbfounded. He never thought she will do such things but he is truly loving this side of her.

And it tempting him to love her more.

Her heart beats were erratic, she know what she did and she know what is going to happen now.

She pulled up all the courage within her to be equally in part of this passion.