Finale

Malino, once home to the goblins, now, a place for war. Ragoreon kept leaping up, firing spells and keeping them from moving forward. It was now just the three of them against the two Empirian siblings. Kratis ran forward, raising his blade. Only to have it clash against Oreons blade.

Whenever it seemed they were winning, the Empirian found a window to turn the tables. 'We're never gonna get past them like this!' Cemal yelled at the others. Ragoreon came at him with a raised sword, and he quickly dodged to his left. Kratis now came behind Oreon, but the Empirian had already noticed his brother. Turning quickly to block Kratis' blade.

Ragftagar just managed to dodge Tempos' confusion spell, and leaped up himself, landing next to Cemal. 'This is gonna take forever like this...' He said seriously. 'Then we need to do it an other way' Cemal said to the ex-Empirian. Ragftagar looked at him. 'What do you mean?' The ex-Empirian asked confused. 'If I keep busy Oreon, and you keep busy Tempos, then Kratis has a chance to get to Thanatos!' He told his plan. Ragftagar grinned. 'That might work, lets go' He said and leaped up.

Ragftagar landed next to Tempos, creating a shockwave. However, Ragtempos stood her ground and prepared a spell. The ex-Empirian noticed this and quickly got out of the way, just in time to dodge Tempos' confusion spell.

Cemal went over to help Kratis with Oreon. He fired an confusion spell and hit Oreon, who had not seen it coming. 'Kratis!' Cemal shouted, trying to get the attention of the younger Empirian. Said Empirian looked up at him, confusion across his face. 'We have an idea' Cemal said, who was now standing next to him. 'We'll keep these two busy, you go on and stop Thanatos' Cemal explained.

Kratis nodded. 'Goodluck!' The Empirian said as he leaped away form the scene. Ragoreon looked up and wanted to chase after Kratis, but Cemal fired an explosion spell, effectively cutting off Oreon. The Empirian growled and went to attack Cemal.

Kratis leaped several times before he landed near a large open space. A soft light could be seen from the middle of the field. A large circle of candles glowing softly could be seen. And a symbol was drawn inside the circle. Kratis took a few steps forward, being careful as to not warn the person standing in the middle. Thanatos, enchanting some type of language Kratis did not understand.

'ego invocabo speciosae et gratae et tenebras, vocem meam audiunt'

Thanatos' voice was low and Kratis could barely hear what he said. He walked forward when he noticed it seemed to be darker then a few minutes ago. Kratis looked up at the moon and saw it turn color. The once glowing white orb started to change into a light pink. It wouldn't be long until it would be fully red. Kratis had to act fast, he had only a few minutes before the red moon would appear.

'Father!' Kratis yelled out, getting the attention of the Empirian. Thanatos stopped chanting and turned to face Kratis. 'So you came...' Thanatos muttered darkly. Kratis took a brave step forward. 'Please stop this, you have no idea what you will unleash' He pleaded, but there was no hesitation shown in Thanatos' face. 'And let this opportunity pass? No... Every kingdom shall feel misery and despair....' Thanatos said with narrowed eyes. 'And the only way to achieve that is with great power, power only this ritual will grant!'

Kratis took another few steps forward, and was now a few meters away from the circle. 'But the sacrifices are too great! Please father, stop this..' Kratis begged. Thanatos looked a him for a few seconds, when the sky suddenly turned a dark red. They both looked up to see the moon completely red now. 'It is time...' Thanatos said. Kratis eyes widened. 'Father no!'

Thanatos turned around and fired a spell at Kratis, making him fly back a few meters. He then quickly continued his chant.

'ruber luna in adest. nam petere imperium concessionis tenorem. audi vocem meam! Oscurita!' The moon started glowing red, and a white beam shot up from the center of the circle.