Baby?

I dropped the letter.
No way! It can't be from Sauli! He would never write like that. That's not his style!
He, he said he loves me, how, how could he then..
On the other hand, I didn't know from when the letter is. There was no date on it.
I picked up the letter again and looked at it more closely. The font was typed. Now I got scared.

What if the letter is really from Sauli?

I was't allowed to comment on it. After all, we aren't together anymore. But, if they were lucky, I wouldn't be alive? And he finds it awesome that 'Jason' changed the pills into..
But, Sauli couldn't have written that! Could he?

'You can spend your whole life with one person and still never really know him.'

My mom always used to tell me I never understood what she meant by that. But now.. Wasn't Sauli the one I'm thinkin he is? No. I just can't imagine that!

"Dad!" Luna screamed suddenly.

"Mh? What?"

"God, I talked to you the whole time you're totally absent, what's up?"

"Nothing, just high bills."

"High bills, I don't believe you!"

I am a honest person. Actually, I always choose the truth, above all things with Luna. But I certainly couldn't tell her that.

"It is really high, over five thousand dollars for electricity. Then there's water too." I lied. She didn't look really like she would beliebe it..

"Dad, you're stupid, since when do you get bill for electricity and water in the middle of the year?"

Shit, I forgot.

Sometimes I could laugh about myself. Ha ha Adam, you are so good in lying..

What am I saying now?

"Honey, it's just a letter, personal things."

"Good at least no more bills."

I had to laugh.
"Morning sleepyhead."

"Morning daddy."

She still stands in front of me while I drank my coffee.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"I have a boyfriend."

A BOYFRIEND?

"You are 15 Luna!"

"Oh Dad, I'll turn 16 in two months!"

"Still too early!"

"Dad, I told you that because I thought"

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

"I'm sorry, I'm just scared you know.. What's his name?"

"It's Luc."

"I'm glad for you, do you know honey"

"Dad, I know that already with the Enlightenment."

"I didn't mean that, you know, a lot has happened and I'm really worried about you. Love can really hurt sometimes. Please be careful."

Haha, that's what I say.

Careful.

Oh Lambert, just go and throw yourself away.

"Okay, you're right, can I meet him today?" She blinked at me.

"If you ask that sweetly."

"Thanks Daddy, he'll pick me up right away" She said happily and ran back to her room.