a dream come true <3

Chapitre1: a dream come true *O*

3 years ago, At the X-Factor a group have been created. Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik. 4 british boys and 1 Irish stole ur heart.

U were Crazy about them for three years U always put their posters in ur bedroom u listen to their music every night u watch theire video diaries. but u had that fav one that u love him the most. He has curly hair, the cutest smile, dimples and green sexy eyes. He is Harry Edward Styles. U even thought thought that u r crazy deeply in love with him but U R.

U live in tunisia and u r 18 years old. U r losing hope to see them cuz u live in his country that had a big revolution and it's hard that they come cuz they are afraid of the terrorist. One day, u opened the radio "Mosaique FM" at 19:30PM and the show was "Hit Box" u love this show cuz u can listen to the music that u love. U were preaparing ur dinner. When the journaliste say "One Direction and Britney Spears are coming to tunisia and all the informations u'll find it in our website" U screamed so loud u couldn't hold urself u were dansing all over the house. So u decided to collect money so you can get a VIP ticket and see the boys.

The 12 March, You have now 400dt and your parents will give ya the reste. U r preaparing urself to go to tunisia and buy the ticket. There u found ur friends, u fangirled toghether and singed together. U had a good time. 

9 September, Oh shit this day the boys will come to the airport u dressed up http://www.polyvore.com/beya/set?id=110238890 quickly and woke up ur mother so she can take ya. 8:00 AM, there aren't too many girls u talked with them and have a new relationships. 9:00AM, so many girls are here. u singed all the songs of one direction. The plane of the boys will be here at 12:00PM and now it's almost 11:50AM u couldn't hold yourself the boys will be here in any minute. All the media is here. It's 12:05PM, u saw niall and louis on the front, on the back harry and liam the last one was zayn "always late" u screamed when u saw them. U yelled " I love u one direction, niall plz take a pic with me u 2 liam" u took a pic with all the boys except Harry you screamed so loud but he didn't heard you but it's OK u'll see him in the backstage. At home, U posted ur pic with the boys on facebook, twitter, tumblr and instagram. All the people were so happy for you. but u were jealous cause all your friends had pic with harry and u didn't.

It's 14 september, the big day, It's 6 in the morning your mom woke up you to go to the stadium. U jumped from your bed and preapered urself . U took ur VIP ticket and go with your mom. U already Found ur friends there like usually u sing and danced. THe show begins at 20:00PM but they'll open the door at 18:00PM so you picked up with ya food. U waited 3 years to see them and it passed so quick but these 14hours were like 14 years. 

It's 18:00PM the doors is opened U entered and you were running like a crazy to take place you and your friend. It's 19:00PM every single minute passe ur heart beats faster you even couldn't breath. Now it's 20:00PM, the show began the lights are off they are on the stage "Hi Tunisian Directioners" they screamed all. All the girls screamed so loud and U 2 even there are girls that felt on the ground . They sing and jump everywhere like in every concert. U really enjoyed it. Now it's tweets time, "Holly shit it's my tweet" u screamed. ur tweet was " what's your bes dream mine is that I kissed Niall" All the boys were laughing and niall was little bit shy they answered to the question and then they singed again.

The show ends and u must go to te VIP and meet the boys. It's almost 22:55PM it's u now u'll enter and meet them u were the last one you opened the door and then.....