can't let her go

Chapter 4: Can’t let her go 

Then he brought u home and when ur mom saw you and harry she freaked out !

Mom: hi why he is here with you ? 

Harry: miss please there is a misunderstanding here. U think that I’m flirting with ur daughter and I do this with many girls I wanna say u r wrong. From the first time that I saw her I loved her and I’ll never make her cry or mad. I’ll treat her like princess. 

Mom: Idk. She still too young for this. To be a girlfriend of a really famous singer. She’ll be famous too and you know the pap and those stuff.. u even know that’s not really easy to be famous. 

Harry: she’ll be fine with me I’ll be always with her. I know it’s really hard to live like that but it’ll be ok I promise you. I really love your daughter I don’t want to let her go. I’m sure she’ll be so much strong to face all the hate from the pap. 

Mom: huuumm let me think about it!

(Y/N): but mom!! Tell us know there is no time for thinking!!

Mom: all right all right!! I accept ur relationship! I just want to see my daughter happy and I think u’ll do that I really trust you! 

Harry: thank youuu (and hugged your mom so tight) oh sorry (then he let her go). 

(Y/N): you are an idiot but I love you 

Mom: I think I like you. You are so cute.

(Y/N): hey mom, don’t start flirting with my boyfriend.

Mom: you shut up 

Harry: I think u r so jealous:* but I like it so can I take her to a coffee? 

Mom: don’t ask me !! just go! 

(Y/N): thank you mom (and you kissed her) 

At the coffee:

Harry: I really want to know you so well

(Y/N): hum… as you know I’m directioner. I have a brother who lives in new York and he is married. Mom and dad divorced this year so now I’m with my mom3 I really didn’t like what happened between them. Last year I passed my Baccalaureate and cuz of these problems that happened in my family I didn’t want to go to college even my mom haven’t so much money to cover my study in university so I had to work all this year to collect money. And I’m working as a seller in a super market. 

Harry: oww I’m really sorry about what happened to ur parents! Sorry for my curiosity, but why ur parents divorced.

(Y/N): he left my mom for a younger woman 

Harry: ok I’m really sorry. Let’s talk about something else. What university you want to study in ?

(Y/N): I really don’t know I’ve always wanted to finish my studies in London but now I can’t 

Harry: yes you can u’ll come with me to London and reach for a good university in the same time we celebrate the New Year together and have fun with the guys .

(Y/N): really thank you honeey you are the best I love you.

Harry: love you more. This is the less thing that I can do with my lovely sexy lady. 

(Y/N): oww u r so cute 

Harry: you 2 

(Y/N): so will you arrange for the flight and buy the tickets!

Harry: yeah I’ll let the management do that and I’ll tell. First of all tell ur mother!

(Y/N): oww yeah I wish she accept