Chapter Eleven

Emilio's POV:

"I'm such an idiot. I should of known she would say no to being my girlfriend......for now." I was pacing back and forth some what frustrated. I walked back inside and found Y/N talking to Chance.

Chance spots me looking at Y/N talking to him and he snaked his left arm around her waist. He looked at me and said, "I heard that Y/N and you kissed and made up."

I glared at the arm around Y/N's waist.  I then snarled at him, "Yes. You can say that."

Y/N shoved Chance away from herself, "I'm going to get ready to go to the 'Bizzardvark' set."

Chance looked at Y/N, "Can I come with you."

"No," I said under her breath.

Y/N must of heard me because her bright (e/c) eyes went dark. "Chance your not coming with me. Emilio come with me to set and you can't answer questions asked to me! Also Chance....I don't want to see you ever again!" She stormed up the stairs.

I looked at Chance, "You messed up big time." I walked over to him and said, "Welcome to the friend zone."

Chance smirked, "That's not so bad."

"Seriously that's your response."

"Yes. There is plenty of fish in the sea. You should look for someone else."

"Nah. I'll just continue going after Y/N because she's the only one for me."