Chapter 19

It was new years finally! Which means I have an escuse to kiss Emilio. After what had happened I've been avoiding him because I was too embarrassed to even face him. Jake was throwing a big party and there was a lot of people here making me a bit claustrophobic. I was vlogging a little bit here and there and also trying to find Emilio. It was a few minutes before midnight when I found him.

I quickly ran to him and hugged him smiling, "I've finally found you!"

I felt his arms wrap around me and responded, "I didn't think you would look for me!"

I looked up at him and bit my lip, "Sorry for avoiding you.... I was to embarrassed to face you after what had happened."

He smiled down at me, "I wasn't to worried about it. I knew you would need time and space to recollect yourself."

Everyone started to count down to midnight and Emilio and I joined in. Once everyone shouted the general thing that gets shouted. Emilio and I started to kiss and it was like the first one but better. He bit my lower lip and I opened up. His tongue explored my mouth. He pulled away and smiled at me.

Emilio then moved close to my ear and wispered, "I love you a lot Y/N...."

I responded, "I think I love you too...." He began to kiss my chin and moved down to my neck when he found my sweet spot I moaned.

Then Emilio pulled away when Jake showed up next to us and dumped cold 䧧 water on us. He yelled, "Get a room you two!"

I became extremely embarrassed and ran out of the room with my face red as a tomatoe. I ran into the room I was sharing with two other people a laid down on the bed.

A few seconds later I was out cold. I had a peaceful dream surprisingly. Until Brian showed up. He had Emilio at gun point. I began to cry seeing the scene in front of me. Brian pulled the trigger and Emilio died. Brian walked over to me and said, "This is all your fault!"

A/N: Sorry for the short update but I'll try to make a longer one. If anyone has suggestions please share them.