B3: Inspirit Chapter 3: Black Swan

Nayeon and Jihyo had no idea where they were going to begin with. Jihyo only assumed that the girls have something to do with the leader or whatever is going on in town. Both girls walked into a mall.

"They are girls so I think they could be here." Jihyo said. Nayeon grin at the girl before heading into a clothes store. "Did you make up all of this just to go shopping?"

"Pretty much."

"Smart move." Nayeon says as she looked through the clothes hanger just to be face to face with another girl. "Hi." The girl quickly backed away and ran. "What's her problem."

Sadly Jihyo and Nayeon didn't find the girls and so they decided to go to the arcade and play a little before eating amd leaving. They were playing a driving game until they heard loud cheering.

Nayeon walked over to the crowd to see a girl playing a shooting game. "She's going to break the record." A guy shouted. Nayeon looked at the game just to hear more cheering. "She broke the record! She broke the record!" It took a good twelve minutes before the girl character died. She typed a name into the box and it said Black Swan. Nayeon looked confused as the girl walked to another game. Dance Dance revolution. The raven decided to join her.

"Hi my name is Nayeon, what's your name." Nayeon asks. The girl had sunglasses on as she looked to her right to see a Babyface girl. "My name is none of your business, let's play this game and then leave."

'Rude.' Nayeon thought as she play the game with the girl.

The raven was in shock as the girl beat her score. Nayeon knew how to dance but this girl blew her out of the water. She actually broke another record and then put her name is as Black Swan. The girl started to walk away when Nayeon started to follow her.

"Your name is black swan right?"

"No my name is Sharon." The girl spat.

"Why are you so rude to me?!"

"I don't know you. Leave me alone."

"I just want to see your face Black. Swan." Jihyo spoke. Nayeon looked at Jihyo and the black swan stared at both girls. "Why? It's nothing important underneath it. Just leave me alone." The girl shoved them out the way and walked away.

"I think we found the lead." Jihyo says to Nayeon as the hurry up and followed the girl. "Just leave me alone, if you want money take it!" The female shouted and throw a few coins at her. Just then another female came by and looked at those two girls in school before taking away black swan.

"Dammit where they went?" Jihyo said. Nayeon sighed as both girls head back to the motel.

"They're so freaking annoying!" A girl shouted as she balled up her flame fist and hit a tree. "Can't we just kill them now and get this over."

"Boss told us to wait for some odd reason, so no, You're just going to have to deal with it. Today is our break and when do.we ever get breaks? Never so enjoy and ignore those losers, they'll be dead in a few days."

"Thanks Chipmunk."

"No problem Black Swan."