Chapter 10

Byul's P.O.V

I had 3 hours of sleep. And i feel like shit. As if I'm the idol. I'm so tired. More schedules today. It's 5 am. Aigoo. I asked Hwiyoung to send me to work today. Since he starts work late. I take my shower then, put on jeans and an oversized pullover. I did my makeup and then grab my bag and went downstairs.

"Good morning, halmeoni." - i greeted her, smiling.

"Good morning." - she greeted me back, smiling. As usual, she cooks lots. My cousin will be coming today, since it's Saturday. I decided to eat ramyun instead of rice. I've been craving for ramyun for long.

After that i left, and went to the carpark. I saw Hwiyoung's car. I got in car. "Good morning." - he greeted me, smiling.

"Good morning." - i said, smiling. He drives off.

"You look tired, dear." - he said. I pouted.

"Is it obvious?" - i asked. He nodded.

"You're working so hard." - he said. I sighed.

"I am. But i love working with them." - i said.

"I know. You're like the idol also." - he said. I nodded, agreeing with what he said. He feel guilty for me. Because of my tiredness. But i love the job. The people are fun and kind. And i can see myself working with them for long. Like damn long. We continued talking. I asked about his work.

Once I've arrive, he turn to me. "When's your off day?" - he asked. I shrugged.

"I have no idea. I'll check. Why?"

"I wanna bring you out." - he said.

"Aww~ okay. I'll check okay. I'll go now. Annyeong! Have fun at work. Hehe, love ya." - i said, smiling. Then pressing my lips on his. Feeling him smile between the kiss. Butterflies.

I broke it, smiling. I got off his car and wave to him. He wave back and drive off. I quickly walk in the building. Nah this isn't BigHit's building. It's an entertainment building, for their show. I went to the floor that i was assigned. Walking in their room.

"Oh Byul! Good morning!" - Jiyeon unnie greeted me. She's one of their makeup artist. The other staffs greeted me too. And i greeted them back. I place my bag on the floor, under the window. I grab my water bottle and taking gulps of it. Damn thirsty. I joined the unnies.

"Oh? You're dyed your hair, unnie?" - i asked Young Soo unnie. She nodded.

"I did it, yesterday." - she said, smiling. She dyed her hair light brown and it fits her.

"It's pretty, unnie." - i said, smiling.

"Thanks." - she thanked me giggling. Honestly. I thought of dying my hair too. But I'm not sure of what color i sbould do. I wanna do like purple. Damn. I continued talking with the unnies, while waiting for the boys.

After 15 minutes, they arrive. "Annyeong byul!" - Jimin greeted me smiling. So cheerful early in the morning. I giggled, greeting him back. I greeted the others too. And finally, Hoseok oppa.

"Morning, star." - he said, giving me a smile. My heart beats fast. Why? He's been calling me that ever since that night.

"Good morning, oppa." - i greeted him back, smiling. He smiled and walk pass me. And again, his scent got locked on my nose. I like his smell. I was stunned there, like i was inhaling his scent. I just like the smell.

"Star." - i heard him called. Which made me jumped a little. I turned and he told me to sit next to him. And i did.

"Look." - he said, pointing to a pimple on his cheeks.