Chapter 33

Byul's P.O.V

It's a half day which is daebak. My parents are going home today. They've been here for 2 weeks. They had good rest. But within these 2 weeks, I can't spend much time with them because of work. Thank god they understand.

I clean up the mess along with the unnies. Once I'm done, I bid goodbye to everyone and waited for Hoseok oppa. He wanted to send my parents off. My parents said he didn't need to but he insisted. Because he felt bad for not welcoming them the other day.

I crossed my arms, standing and waiting. I'm so hungry. Huhu. I felt someone hugging me from behind. The smell is everything. I giggled. He hugged me tight. I caress his head. I turn and smiled to him. He smiled back. Aww my little baby sunshine. He's so cute.

His hair is red colored now. He looks good in any color to be honest. But I really prefer his hair back in Spring Day era. "I missed you." - he said pouting. I laughed.

"I was with you the whole time baby. How can you still miss me?" - I asked, laughing. He laughed along.

"Maybe because you left first." - he said. I chuckled.

"Let's get going." - he said. I nodded. He hand out his hand, waiting for me to grab it. I intertwined my index finger with his pinky.

"Ah hold my hand properly." - he said.

"I like it this way." - I said. He can't say anything. I don't know, my hand is so small when i hold his. And when I intertwined my index with his pinky, it looks smaller. He just nodded with a smile. We walk to his car. More like he's pulling me. Because he was walking ahead. We got in his car and he drives to my apartment building.

Upon arriving, my parents were already waiting. I told them to get in. Halmeoni didn't tag along. Hoseok oppa helped my parents with their luggage. Soon, he drives to the airport.

In the airport...

I hugged my parents tightly. It's so difficult to let them go. Hais. But they have to. "Take care eomma, appa." - I said, breaking the hug with a smile.

"We will. You, take care of yourself too. If anything happens, tell us." - eomma said. I nodded with a smile.

"Hoseok, thank you for sending us here." - eomma said to Hoseok oppa.

"No problem, Mrs Park." - he said with a wide smile.

"Take care of my daughter. I trust you 100%. Don't destroy it." - appa warned to Hoseok oppa.

"Definitely Mr Park." - Hoseok oppa said. He hugged my parents too then he left, going in. I waved to them and they did the same too.

"Let's go." - Hoseok oppa said. I nodded. We got in his car and he starts driving.

"Should we have lunch?" - he asked.

"Sure. I'm starving." - I said. He nodded. His phone rings. He answered it.

"Hello?" - he answered.

"Me? In my car, heading for lunch with Star. Why?" - he said to the caller.

"What? Again?" - he asked the caller.

"Okay. But it will only be for awhile." - he said. Soon, he ends the call.

"Baby." - he called. I hummed.

"I have to go to the mental hospital again. Because of Ji Eun. She's screaming badly and they need me to be there." - he said.

"Okay." - I said.

"Are you okay?" - he asked.

"Yeah. We're just visiting her right. After that we'll have lunch. Can we?" - I asked.

"Definitely. Thank you for understanding." - he said, smiling. I smiled. We head to the hospital. Once we arrive, we walk in and saw Ji Sae, Jungkook and their baby. This is the first time I'm seeing him.

"Annyeong!" - Hoseok oppa greeted them. I greeted them too.

"Noona, my baby boy, Jisoo." - Jungkook introduced me to his son. Awww~ He looks like Jungkook.

"Annyeong Jisoo." - I said, smiling while waving to him. Ji Sae is carrying him.

"Greet imo." - Ji Sae said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Jisoo ibnida." - Jisoo greeted me cutely. Aigoo I just wanna squish his cheeks! He's so cute and chubby. And very formal. I smiled to him, giving him a pat on his head.

"Let's get going. That bitch is crazy." - Ji Sae told us. Heol. We went to where Ji Eun was. She's in a room, alone. There's a window where we can see her from her room.

Hoseok oppa held my hand as all the 5 of us walk in. "Annyeong Ji Eun-ah." - Hoseok oppa greeted her. She turned facing to where we were.

"Annyeong oppa!" - she greeted Hoseok oppa with happiness. But once she saw me, her smile fades and she went mad.

"Why is she here?" - she asked Hoseok oppa with such glaring eyes to me.

"Hey Ji Eun. I'm just here to visit you. That's all." - I explained. She laughed.

"I know what you're trying to do. Trying to steal Hoseok oppa away from me!!!" - she screamed and run to me while her hands were so ready strangle me.

Ji Sae stopped her by standing in front of me. "If you dare." - Ji Sae said, glaring to her. I let out a relief sigh behind Ji Sae.

"I don't want to see her. It's because of her I lost my love." - Ji Eun said.

"Hoseok, bring Byul out." - Ji Sae said. Hoseok oppa held my hand, pulling me out of the room. Once we're out, Hoseok oppa hugged me tight. I was weirdly sad inside. I mean all I wanted to do was to visit her. But she's saying all these to me.

Hoseok oppa caress my back, comforting me. "Just stay here okay. I'll go inside. After 15 minutes, we'll have lunch." - he said giving me a smile.

"Can I just wait for you at the café? Just next to this building." - I asked.

"You sure?" - he asked. I nodded.

"Okay. Wait for me there. Eat whatever is there first." - he said. I nodded.

"Don't worry about Ji Eun. I'm always yours. Love you." - he said again with the sweetest smile. I gave him a smile with a nod. He gave me a peck on my lips. I walk away, going to the café downstairs. While he walk back in the room.

Once I got in the café, I ordered a drink and sit next to the window. I hope it won't take long. Because I'm really hungry. I know Hoseok oppa said to just eat first but I want him to eat together with me. I kept quiet, sipping the drink while looking out of the window, blanking my mind.

10 minutes later...

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned. I thought it was Hoseok oppa. But it was a girl. I don't even know who she is. "Yes?" - I asked.

She smiled. "Umm.. Are you Byul?" - she asked. How'd she know my name?

"Yeah. Who are you?" - I asked. She just gave me a smile.

--------------------------------------------
Waddup! A new update! Ehe~ i hope you guys like it! This fanfic is gonna end in another 7-8 more chapters! So do tell me if I should update everyday so we can finish thus fanfic and go on with Namjoon's!

Thank you to those who commented and voted and read my fanfics! It means a lot to me! If you ever thought of dm-ing me, do it! I don't bite. I love talking to all my readers! Plus to make friends too ❤️❤️

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS
-ONGOING-
5th Book - Strength || KNJ -soon-
6th Book - Capture || KSJ -soon-
7th Book - Just || KTH -soon-

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

26/12/17, 26th December 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕