the touch diaries ( a tvd parody)

he touch diaries

For over a century I lived in secret until now I know the risk but I have to touch her 

Elena get up, " its time to go to school”

 Jenna called from down stairs. Elena pulled the blankets down and went to get ready. When she looked in the mirror she saw all the photos of her parents she felt a tear slide down her cheek. Elena stop it this year I will be different I will not be the sad girl who lost her parents in a car accident Elena thought to herself.

When she got to school she spotted bonnie at her locker staring at somebody.

“Bonnie hey I thought you were meant to come over this morning “. Bonnie didn’t answer she just kept staring at something.

“Um bonnie you there “bonnie kept staring.

“Bonnie bennet listen to me right now you little witch or I will throw an um a pineapple at you “. That made a few people jump but some people looked at her like she was a total mental person.

“ oh sorry Elena  and first of all don’t call me a witch  and second of all why the hell did you say you’ll throw a pineapple at me I mean if you have to throw  something at me why don’t you throw a strawberry or something pretty” bonnie said .

“What is everyone staring at? “ Elena asked bonnie

“Oh check him out he’s the new guy “

“All I see is a back and his hair and butt “

“Oh my god he’s turning around”. Then Elena did a really weird thing she layed down and put her hand on her hips twirling her hair but he starred at her for half a second then walked of.

“What was that? “bonnie said

“Isn’t it obvious I’m posing “ Elena replied

“For what a photo”. Before Elena   could reply the bell went  first  they had math Elena took a seat next to bonnie and this other random   chick.

“Alright class so 1 +1= bonnie do you know “.

“Um 1+1 I know it I do" then bonnie whispered to Elena “what is it?” Elena shrugged.

“Cute becomes dumb in an instant Miss Bennett”.

“Wait did you just call me cute I am not cute I’m hot" bonnie said in an angry voice

“Mr Smith called bonnie cute Mr Smith called bonnie cute" Tyler said in a sing song voice.

“Shut up lockward!" Mr Smith yelled.

“Ahh mummy “Tyler sobbed as he ran outside .Mr smith kept talking about something but Elena was day dreaming then her phone started

Bonnie: howtie stareing @ u. is what it said.  Elena put on her gloves because she couldn’t touch her phone nobody can touch anything in mystic falls because there’s too much germs

Elena: what really.

Then Elena looked at Stefan he was looking at her and their eyes met he smiled but then Elena snorted and cracked up laughing like a pig “ ahhhaaaahh heee waahahaha” Elena laughed everyone was giving her weird looks.

Bonnie: what are you doing don’t look just twirl your hair

Elena: do you think he’s almost as hot as dean from supernatural

Bonnie: Elena he’s hot but he’s not hot nobody is as hot as dean

Elena: what do you think he’s looks like shirtless

Bonnie: bet you 5 dollars he has a six pack

Elena: bet you 10 he has an 8 pack

“Elena are you texting during class give me your phone", then Mr Smith read the text message out load.

“ hottie starring at you  . What really. What are you doing don’t look just twirl your hair. Do you think he is hotter than dean? Elena he’s hot but not that hot nobody is as hot as dean .what do you think he looks like shirtless. Bet you 5 he has a 6 pack. Bet you 10 he has an 8”. The class started cracking up laughing.

After school bonnie and Elena were at cheerleading practice they were stretching while waiting for caroline  to arrive.

“Where is she” bonnie said impatiently.

“Oh my god” was all Elena could say bonnie turned around and saw Caroline walking towards them but behind her was the new guy.

“Hey girls sorry im late I will like to welcome the new cheerleader member stefan salvitore