chapter 7

The touch dairies 7

For over a century I’ve lived in secret until now I know the risk but I have to touch her

Damon’s pov

I heard Elena gasp so I walked to the door to see what all the fuss was about but then I froze standing right before me was Katherine. Elena ran away crying but I didn’t bother going after her because she was really smelly and I was actually relieved that she was gone.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH OMG KATHERINE YOUR BACK” I screamed as I ran towards her and pulled her in a bear hug but then I remembered that Katherine knew where I was but she didn’t care.

“oh I forgot I hate you now hmm Orwell toodles” I said as I walked out the door away from Katherine to be honest she smelled really bad as well what is it with doublegangers these days there always smelly do they have a fear of showers or something oh speaking of showers I used to have a fear of showers oh the good old days. I was suddenly pulled into a flashback.

Flashback

I chased after Stefan and tackled him to the ground because we were playing football and he had the ball

“Omg I broke a nail” Stefan said in a girly voice as he studied his nails. Stefan’s face grew red out of anger so I thought that now would be the best time to start running cause Stefan can be pretty scary when he breaks his nails.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh daddy” I screamed as I ran and hid behind my father’s back.

“Damon your all covered in dirt go have a shower “my father said

“No” I said in a scared voice.

“Um why not”.

“Because showers are scary” I replied.

“For god’s sake Damon your 19 years old it’s time to get over your fear of showers”

End of flashback

I was pulled back into reality by the sound of my phone beeping i checked it and i had a text message from Elena.