chapter 8

The touch dairies 8

For over a centre i lived in secret until now i know the risk but i have to touch her

Damsons pov’

I checked my phone and there was a text message from Elena

Elena: Damon how could you

Damon: Elena where are you please let me explain

Elena: goodbye Damon

Damon: Elena where are you?

I waited a couple of minutes but Elena didn’t reply. I sighed and walked into the grill i spotted Alaric Elena’s history teacher sitting on the seat near the counter i walked over to him and took a seat next to him.

“Sup” i said to him.

“Um do i know you” Alaric replied.

“Well i hope you do because if you don’t them you would be completely insane” i said as i ordered two bourbons.

“Want one” i asked as i held the drink in front of him.

“Err sure” he said taking the drink of me.

“Seriously dude who are you”.

“ I’m the candy man of coarse” i answered.

“Oh my god really that is so cool” Alaric said at first i thought he was being sarcastic but he’s not.

“It’s Damon ‘Damon Salvatore”” i said drinking my drink.

“You wouldn’t happen to be related to Stefan Salvatore by any chance would you”?.

“ um no he’s just a weirdo person who changed his last  name to the same name as mine and he follows me home and stuff but no were not related” i lied.

“ really well that’s interesting cause im from the council Damon so i practically know who everyone is and who there related to” . oh crap he knows I’m related to Stefan well this is embarrassing i thought to myself.

“ that’s an interesting ceiling up there don’t ya think” i said trying to change the subject.

“  ah  yes it is i painted it myself” Alaric said ‘ wow it’s easy changing the subject with him.

“ wait before didn’t you say that your from the council” i said.

“ yep why “ ?.

“ oh i thought you looked familiar I’ve seen you at the council meetings but your always to bust daydreaming to notice me” i said. At that moment Alaric’s  bag dropped on the ground and all of his stuff fell out but then i noticed something.

“ is this touchvain” I said as i held the small bottle up’ touch vain is positioned to toucherholics it’s like vervain for vampires.

“ how did you know about the touchvain “he said but then he threw it all on me.

“ whoa dude chill im not a toucherholic i know about it because im from the council aswell” i said holding my hands up in defence .

“ oh” he said . me and Alaric continued drinking and on our 5th drink we were completely drunk

“ im sexy and i know it” i said shirtless  while on the table dancing. Everyone was crowded around the table and all the girls were drooling because i look so hot shirtless and even a few boy’s were drooling  aswell. Alaric was playing hide and seek with no one in particular he was such a random drunk.

Alaric’s pov

“ 1’2’3’;4’5’ ready or not here i come” i screamed to myself as i ran around looking for myself. I walked over to the people who were sitting at a table eating