Chapter 3

Shit! Shit! Shit! I completely forgot about dinner I was meant to be down there in ten minutes.

I ran to my closet and put on a tight black dress with some black heels. I took my hair down from its high pony tail and straightened it. I put a little make up and perfume on before rusting out the door and down the stairs. I found myself at the bottom of the stairs with Noah and Ethan.

"Hey, there you are, we were hoping you didn't get lost." Ethan said with a smile.

"Yeah we were, your pretty" Noah said with the exact same smile. You could tell they were brothers.

"Thank you. You don't look bad your self." I replied

He looked up at me smiling even higher than he was before.

Suddenly, the rest of the boys and my mother came storming down the stairs.

"You look.....wow" Jace and Lucas said at the same time.

I heard my mum and Jack giggle from behind them. The boys turned round and gave them a death stare.

"Thank you, you to look wow too" I said allowing my self to chuckle a little.

"I think we should get going be are going to be late." Ethan said with a awkward tone.

And with that said we all walked out of the house and into the limo.

During diner, mum and Jack were all loved up and the boys were talking about how they are all running for football caption this year, whist Noah and Theo were talking in their own language. I was the one sitting there just eating my food thinking about how tomorrow was going to be my first day at LittleWood High School which according to Jack is one of the best high schools in LA.

"Percy......Percy....PERCY!"

"Wait, what, who!"

Ethan, laughing from the fact he had to shout to get my attention, smiled like he had something to tell me.

"So there's this party tonight and we were wondering if you wanted to join and maybe meet some people from your new school?"

A party. Me? Were they asking the right person. The only party I had been invited to was my friends birthday 10th birthday party back in England. I promised myself the next time I got invited to one, I would do everything I possibly could to make it the best time of my life.

"Is that a rhetorical question? Of course I will come."

We finished eating and the diver took us home. The boys and I needed to freshen up before leaving. I walked up the stairs to my floor and took a quick shower and changed into a short red dress. I put on my make up. I decided to go for the shadowy look on my eyes with fake lashes and a rosy lipstick.

I curled my hair in loose curls and I sprayed a little bit more perfume before heading downstairs and waiting for the boys in the limo.

About 5 minutes later, the boys came strolling out. Jace was wearing black jeans with a white top. His hair was its normal fluffy style whist Lucas was wearing white jeans and a pink polo shirt with his hair in short curls which made me want to run my fingers though his hair. Nathan and Ethan wore matching outfits and hair. I don't think they did it on purpose because all the boys own similar clothes.

When we arrived at the party the music was flowing, people were making out and dancing and most people had a drink in their hands. As soon as we walked though the door people were looking at me.

Boys were checking me out and they clearly wasn't going to hide the fact they were either. Girls gave me dirty looks and clearly were jealous, but I have no clue why.

And then it hit me like a ton of bricks theses boys are probably the school players or something and they have just seen them walk in with me. So much for trying to fit in.

A group of people approached us and said a bunch of things that I couldn't really make out. Ethan puts his arm round me. I was in shock and didn't know how to feel but I made sure I didn't show it.

"Do you wanna get a drink?"

"Sure." I said sticking to my promise about party's.

He led me into the kitchen where there was tables and shelves filled with alcohol.

I need to keep to my promise. I have never really been someone to go and drink but there is a first time for every thing. Right?

A boy came up to me a passed me and Ethan a drink. Ethan downed it in one so I decided to as well.

"Stay here I will be back soon." He said walking off.

Ok I guess I need another drink.

This boys asked me to do a couple of shots with him and I did.

After a couple more drinks, I felt the need to dance. I grabbed the nearest person I could and dragged them on to the dance floor.

To be honest he was a pretty good dancer from what I could make out with the room spinning.

Shit, I need to pee.

"I need to pee." I said to the guy who's name I do not know.

I walked around clueless for a while until I found the bathroom. There was a line but a boy let me cut.

"Thanks, I guess."

Once I done my business, I walked out of the bathroom and nearly fell over on thin air. The same boy that let me cut.

"Be carful there, can I show you something."

Before I could even reply he had taken my hand a led me upstairs. Why the hell were we going upstairs?

____________________________________________________________

Wow cliffhanger am I right?

Hope you guy liked this chapter.

- Essexbxtch 💕