Chapter 12, Okiko's Game Part 3 Maybe Lost of Hope

So... For Sam to be dead... or Alive its half and half... So I got this idea that effects some things later in the chapters... What Sam is gonna be in this chapter will effect the following chapters... So read that Sam will be dead or alive...

~Sam-Chan

~Normal Pov~

Natsu and the others found you, Gray, and Sam. But Okiko has another game for all of you, and it was the maze. Natsu was going around in circles with Happy, Lucy and Juvia are kind of complaining, Erza is trying to find her way, Gray is waiting at the end of the maze, and lastly... You went in the middle and found Sam...

~Your Pov~

"Sam!" I yelled out "Come on, you havw to be awake. Your resting, sleeping right?" I said biting my lip and having no response "Sam! Wake up!"

I keep yelling and yelling her name, in the middle I cry cause I see that now shes dead, the most powerful elemental wizard who had full of regret, anger have no happy smiling life. Never trust people, always dark, and never full of light. Not even 1 smile...

I held Sam close and look at her pale body and choked some song.

Say w-what you wanna say...

A-and let the w-words fall out...

H-honestly I-I want to see you B-Brave.

Say what you w-wanna say...

And let the w-words fall out.

Honestly I want to see you... Brave.

I look at Sam the last time and my last tear drop fell on her cheek. 'Okiko...' I thought'You are so done...' I stand up and carry Sam over my back and head out of the middle of the maze when I bump into Erza.

"Er-erza?!" I widen my eyes.

"(Y/n)? Ya its me... Looks like you got Sam but why on her back." Erza asked.

I look down, "She dead... Shes pale, heart not beating, not breathing, just dead.." I choked with my tears reappearing.

Erza widen her eyes and patted my back saying its gonna be ok, and I nodded and wiped my tears away. "I think we should find Gray now." Erza said and I nodded.

Then a voice came up, the one and only bastard, Okiko. "No need! Juvia and Lucy found Gray! And ready for the last game?"

"You killed Sam! How could you?!" I yelled out, getting my anger out.

"Oh! That little chick? She been in the middle for days and no way out!" Okiko laughed.

"Days?! Its only been hours!" Erza said.

"Not to Sam, she died of hunger, thirst, and illness. I made her into the illusion state and went crazy! You should see that face!" Okiko kept laughing. "Here I'll show you a video of her before shw died."

Then a huge screen appears showing Sam on the floor coughing. "S-Sam?" I widen my eyes.

"Help..." Sam said weakly "No way out of this darkness... Help... Food... Water... Im sorry... Im sorry everyone... I drag you into this... Just one last request." Before I look at the dead Sam behind my back and onto the screen "My last request is for (Y/n)... (Y/n)... Please go to Okiko with my dead body and somehow defeat him. The others and you cant defeat him but I think I know a way... Please." I see sadness and fear in her eyes before she takes her last breath, then the screen was gone. I look down until someone famaliar yelled out.

"Wait! Sam cant be dead! You liar Okiko!" Natsu cried out "Shes the powerful wizard I know also and I know shes not dead!"

Then another voice. "Shut up Natsu! You saw the videi! And Okiko is not lieing! She is dead!" It was Gray.

"What did you know Gray?!" Natsu yelled back and they both started arguing.

I had enough, then I snapped. "You two shut up! Sams dead cause I have her lying on my back, lifeless! Lets do the one last request she wanted and help her!"

It was silent for a second then Lucy said "Sounds like me when Laxus was trying to take over the town."

"Sure does! Lets do what the ma'am say." Erza said and I smiled brightly.

"Juvia will help too!" Juvia obvisously said.

"Thanks everyone!" I smiled then the walls began to shake "W-what the?!"

"Hold on!" Erza said and the walls disappeared and next thing you know, we see Okiko on some kind of thrown and see everyone side by side.

"Natsu?! Lucy! Happy! Juvia! Gray!" I cried out.

"Looks like the gang is back together!" Natsu said and I nodded, I looks over at Sam and set her down.nicely on the floor and look over at Okiko.

"The boss level right Okiko?!" I yelled out.

"Thats right! Try to beat me and you all go! Besides beat me Im dead." Okiko shrugged.

"All right! Im all fired up!" Natsu was ready with Happy with a fish... I bet thats his weapon?

"Lets go Taurus!" Lucy said and the dumb bull started to hit on her.

Erza summoned up her powerful equipt with like 50 swords surrounding her, and Juvia got her little water ready, Gray got his magic read, and I got my guitar ready to maximum.

"Alright! Lets go! I bet you wont lay a finger on me though!" Okiko laughs.

"Oh ya!" Natsu charged at him and so did Happy but just one flick of Okiko's finger he shoot electric charge at them! And Natsu and Happy passed out, but the electric wave bounced off and hit Juvia!

"No Juvia!" I cried out but she got hit!

"What happened? Juvia supposed to save Gray..." Thats what Juvia said before passed out.

"Oh ya if you a water wizard my electric charger it will hit that wizard. Oh! Even ice wizards!" Okiko flick his finger and Gray does a shield but it break through and hit him!

"Gray!" I yelled out the Lucy tell the bull to go at him while Erza aimed his sword at him but Okiko with both of his hands, he snapped at he electricute the pervert bull, Lucy, and Erza.

"Well, I thought they put a better fight, but I guess not!" Okiko laughed and look straight at me.

I frozed but with my anger in me... I hit my guitar with many cords hitting him. "How about that?" I smirk.

"Wow!" He jump off his little thrown and went.10 ft away from me "Impressive! But..."

"But...?" I bit lip not knowing what he'll do.

"Bye!" He disappeared!

"Oh that is no fair!" I complained looking around but behind someone kicked me, making me fall and hit the ground when I look up... Okiko was ready to snap his finger...

My last thought,.'Im sorry Sam... We lost hope...' Then I embrace myself

----

Hehe! Got it!

Sorry for maybe some feels!

I hope you dont kill me for a cliffhanger xD

Well next chapter soon Otaku's! :P

~Sam-Chan