The secrets

Everything was blurry as I opened my eyes and rubbed them.

First thing I realized, this wasn't the dorm room where I slept every evening. No the ceiling here was of a blue colour. However in the dorms the ceiling was the colour of a warm brown, it being made out of wood panels.

It couldn't be the infirmary either since the ceiling there was a dark green. Where the heck am I?

I sat up quickly and noticed that I was right, the bed on which I lay was a king size and hovered a few feet of the ground, around me was a dresser, night table with the single lamp lit up, my only source of light...this wasn't any room I have been in before.

Where was I taken? What happened?

I struggled to remember but heard a door close not too far and steps as well as voices. I decided to fake sleeping to figure out what was going on without putting myself in a position were I should have to interract with anybody, frankly I was exhausted, and was happy to put my head back down upon the soft and comfortable pillow.

Why didn't we have those at our dorms?

But more urgent matters were at stake.

" Shit! I still don't know what we should do about this!" Oh my god, Harold...we?

" Calm down there is no point in panicking, he probably just got lost and we frightenned him!" I heard the camp director say

Wait a second

" We have to do something or we migth loose our cover! So much is at stake!" Harold yelded

Ok, Harold+Camp director= molestors

I need to get out of here.

" He saw us Dad, Josh saw us!!" Harold yelled as I started sitting us as slowly as I could, my back was still sore from the love making with Marcus but what really almost made me scream was the stabbing pain in my leg. It was heavily wrapped in gauze and even then red could be visible and soaking through the bandage.

Then it all came back to me. This place....

Dammit dammit dammit, I have to get out of here as soon as I can!!

But the pain paralysed me as I shook trying despreatly to move my body with out crying in pain.

"I should go change his bandage" I heard the camp director say

I quickly lied back down in the position I was in when I first woke up, faking sleep.

" Haha poor kid he will never learn!" He exclaimed

Was he talking to me??

" You know Milo I really wish you could wake up"

I held back a shudder as I felt his hand on my bad leg.

" And I hope that when you do, for your own good, nothing of what happens here will be told ever."

I felt the bandage being undone and I winced. Darn it, he knows, he as to know I am awake but there still is a chance that he doesn't know.

So I kept my eyes shut tight.

" You know you can stop playing make believe I know your awake."

Wait! I shouldn't open my eyes otherwise he will know for sure. This is a trap!

" heh? Stuborn are we? Well then are you faking to sleep just to make me allured?"

Heh?? I wanted to yell no, but decided stubornly to still act like I was asleep.

" Fine then I will take that as consent."

My eyes suddenly shot open and when I had oppened my mouth to yell no, it was invaded by his tongue and my lips sealed by his own.

I stayed wide eyed as he roamed his tongue everywhere in my mouth.

I couldn't help it, I had to bite him even thought it would probably make me live the tremendous consequences of disobeying my rappist.

But before I could, I felt his teeth sink into the flesh of my lips as my scream was muffled by his mouth moving mercylessly on my sore bleeding wound.

I tried pushing him away with my arms but he was impossible to move.

He left my mouth to breathe for two seconds.

"No!!!"

I yelled trashing around, both his hands came and pinned my wrists on either side of my head.

I felt blood run down my mouth and tears down my cheeks.

" Luckyly, Harold told me about your bad habbit of bitting people's tongue so I beat you to it."

I saw him lick his lips on wich some of my blood was coated.

"W-why..."I tried to ask as my lips hurt baddly

" Shhh" he ushed me putting a finger on my lips.

I felt his feet push my legs apart and I cried out in pain as he moved my sore and bleeding leg.

" You see Milo, we can't have you tattle tailing all that you saw here to others."my eyes widenned

" What? What are you?" I tried to feing ignorance.

" However murder is one thing I will never take the risk to be charged on."

He said grinding his knee in between my legs making me painfully shut my bleeding lips tight supressing a moan as he kept rubbing me.

" Now. Now. Instead of killing you, I know a much more profitable way of using you. Yes indeed."

He licked my ear and I felt his hand go inside my boxers.

" N-no!" I tried to protest

" Shhh. It's ok" he said as he started stroking me with one hand and then pinning my arms together over my head with the other.

"A-ahh!" I moaned ashamed

" You know, we do run a buissness here, it could be very profitable for all of us, including you."

What what the hell?

What did he mean?
Please someone help me out!!
***
Hi!
I just thought I should update this since it has been a while xD
Anyway hope you liked it!
Please-vote-comment and follow!
Thanks!
~Fluffyduffee