chapter 3. My new home part 1

Dallas P.o.v

well this morning i got a call from mom. she said that we had to make Angel's room ready already because she wanted to live with us and i kinda freaked out because i don't know what she likes so i asked maddie how i should do the room so we painted the room light red with some black swirls and orange birds because she talked with angel online once and she said that she likes those colors. once we finished the room we got a king sized bed and four closets with all kind of pictures of the family and from Angel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi P.o.v

 we sat in the car on our way to the airport with Michel, Angel, my mom and me. "so Angel are you really sure about this sweety" asked Michel for the sixth time "yes dad i am very sure about this i want to get to know my family better" Angel answered a little irritated i think her dad just wants her to be with him a little to much and he tries to hard. "Michel you don't have to worry about Angel not coming back because i really think she will come to visit you" i said to Michel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel P.o.v

finally we are in the plane. "how long will the plane ride take Demi" "i think something like 1 hour or a little longer" Demi answered "okay thanks for answering" not long after that i fell asleep watching re-runs from 'sonny with a chance'.

1 hour later

i felt someone shaking me when i slowly opened my eyes "hey your awake. we landed sweetheart come so you can meet your steph-father and your other sisters" "mmkay mom *yawn* that was a relaxing plane ride".

at the parking lot

Diana P.o.v

Angel slept peacefully on the plane so that was something good because i could talk to Demi that way without Angel finding out the secret. when we arrived at the parking lot there where a lot of paparazzi.