chapter 1 adopted?!?!?!?!

Hello my name is Angelique allison michelle mikealson,

i live with my dad in L.A and go to school there it's very fun. Anyway this story is about me and my sister Demi, from when i first heard about here to now. by the way i am 15 years old hihi          ( a/n i don't own anything other than oc's and the plot.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel P.o.v

i was so nervous today my daddy said this morning that when i get home he got some very important news and when he says important than it means IMPORTANT.

so here i am waiting for the bus to come pick me up to learn some news. when i get home my dad is talking on the phone when he sees me standing in the doorway to the kitchen he says to the person on the other side "she's home right now so i let her know, okay see you soon." "hey dad who was that on the phone, and what do i need to know?" i asked my daddy. "wel sweety that was who i were talking about this morning she wil come over to visit tomorrow. as for the knowing part is that ...um your um adopted sweety."  "WHAT. what do you mean adopted? better yet who is my real family?" "your mother is dianna hart and your father is patrick lovato but patrick isn't alive anymore." "wait so my sister is demi lovato?!?!?!" okay that is a shock i don't know how long i sat ther but once i was back i said i was tired and went to my room.

Michel P.o.v ( angel's adopted dad)

i hope angel doesn't hate me because i didn't tell her earlier but i just got a phone call from dianna that she wanted to meet angel and if angel wanted it then she could live with dianna.

a/n: this is my first story and it just got sort of stuck in my head srry if it's not good or if the grammar is wrong.