Update

Hay guys, I have not done any parts to my story or this in awhile. I have had a lot going on since I have posted up the first part of my "A Life of a Loner" story. Even though I have had spare time on my hands, I haven't been writing, instead I have been talking to a close friend of mine. And with school for me starting up at the end of the month, it is hard to keep my head straight on certain things. I should be studding something right now, but instead I am writing this to let you guys know what is going on.

First, let me just talk about school for a bit. Since it is coming up soon I have to get ready for the beginning of school. So that means shopping for supplies and getting new clothes, so I have been shopping at least 1 or 2 days a week, and that is quite painful for me because 1) I hate shopping and 2) I have a problem with trying on clothes because you don't know who has put on those cloths before you. For example if you are trying on pants the person before you could have not had underwear on, just think of that, nope not happy with that. (Sorry that I have to say this, guys [and I mean guys, like I am meaning men]) And the worst part is when you have to try on bras, yah you know where that goes... And another thing is that I am in a, quote unquote, battle agents my cr.... I mean friend, yah my close friend that I see at church. 

But what I am trying to get at is, I am doing a lot right now and during school I don't know if I will be able to wright parts. I will try to find time, but no promises.

Until then, Bye!