The day they met

Tyler gets up and gets ready to go to school which he is very anxious because he hates school and he knows he has to deal with bullies again today. He throws on a pair of jeans and a black shirt with a red flannel over it. Then he throws on his alien backpack and walks through the door. He rides his bike to school, as he hopes that it will be a good day today. He made it to school, he sees his friend Brendon waving at him and he waves back. Tyler walks over to Brendon and says "hey bren what's up?" Brendon shrugs "just standing here looking around" Tyler and Brendon go inside to the cafeteria and eat breakfast.

// Josh pov
I sat down in the cafeteria with all my friends and we was playing truth or dare I was dared to walk over to a kid with a black shirt and a red flannel and some other kid with a big forehead, and go pour water on them. I didn't really wanna do it I knew that they get bullied a lot. I went over there and do as I was told I saw the look on the kids face with the red flannel. He looked upset I knew he got bullied and I felt bad and I confessed that it was a dare. But there was something about him he was cute. So I asked him his name he said "my name is Tyler" with a raspy voice, I felt bad and I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and said "So cutie what's your number?" He looked annoyed and said "who dared you to do this josh?" I said "I want your number nobody dared me" as I
smirked he grabbed my phone and put his number. I said see ya round cutie.

Tyler's pov//
Tyler was confused he didn't know if this was some prank or what but he hoped it wasn't because he always thought josh was kinda cute he admired his precious brown eyes.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Time change
-
-
Tyler looked around for his bike to ride home but he couldn't find it he muttered "shit" he knew someone had stole his bike so he just walked home, on his way home he saw a black Lamborghini start to slow down next to him the tinted window rolled down. Tyler saw  the yellow hair and knew it was josh. Josh said hey cutie, Tyler just shrugged. Josh said "want a ride" I was confused thinking wait does he actually like me. I said "nah I don't need a ride I can just walk" josh said "no I insist please let me take you home, unless you wanna come over to my house?" Tyler shrugged and said "sure whatever" he hopped in the passengers side and said " just take me home josh".

//Josh pov

Josh listened to what Tyler said and took him home during the ride josh tried to flirt with Tyler, but Tyler was playing hard to get. Tyler told him where he lived and he got out the car with Tyler. Tyler said "Josh what are you doing" I said I'm going inside with you. Tyler shrugged "okay" he said in a slightly annoyed voice. I walked in with him and his mom said who is this Tyler? He said "one of my friends from school" I stood there confused thinking to myself "does he consider me as a friend now?" We walked up to his room and sat down on his bed. He said "Josh what do you want from me" as he rolled his eyes, I said " I just wanna talk baby boy" as I was trying to flirt with him it wasn't working on him. He said "Josh what do you wanna talk about I gotta change my shirt I spilled something on it earlier today. I was curious of what the boy looked like shirtless so I said "ok well you can change right here I don't care" Tyler said "ok then I guess I will change here?" In a confused way I watched him slip off his red checkered flannel then he slipped off his black shirt, I sat there staring at his chest. But then I looked at his arms, I noticed cuts, but I didn't ask him about it or anything. He looked at my eyes looking at him I was caught staring at him. I stuttered and said " I-I'm sorry for staring" he said "it's ok josh it's just me shirtless" as he giggled a little. I giggled to then he stripped down his pants and he stood there in his boxers and looked in his closet. I thought to myself he is so cute and sexy. I watched him change. I couldn't help myself but to stare at his boxer curious of what's in there. I stood up unsure of what I was doing. I walked over to my him and stared into his cute face. We slowly started to come closer to each other and our lips touched, he opened his mouth as I slid my tongue in and our tongues rubbed against one another's. We slowly went down to the bed and we had a good make - out  for like a good minute. We  pulled away from one another and sat there looking into each others eyes admiring one another. Then he said "that was amazing josh" I agreed with him. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I saw the contact "Mom" my heart bested faster I was scared she would be mad at me. I answered and said hey mom she said "Josh where are you?" In a worried voice. I said "I forgot to tell you I'm at a friends house I saw him walking home and gave him a ride home and ended up staying over" she understood and said " Oh ok sweetheart are you going to stay the night over there?" I said "umm I don't know yet but I will call you later" She said "love you Joshua" I say "love ya too mom". Tyler looked at me and said "Is she mad?" In a worried voice I said "No she understood and was wondering if I was staying over. Tyler said "Oh ok that's good, well I don't know if my mom would let you stay or not but I can go ask her" I said "Ok well do you wanna go ask her now"

He said "sure let's go" We walked downstairs and asked his mother and she said "Sure of course just don't stay up too late you have school tomorrow boys" We agreed with her and sat down and talked for awhile and ate. Then  me and Tyler went up to his room we was both tired, we sat in his bed staring at one another and slowly fell asleep.