Prologue: The New Dark Ones

This story mostly takes place during season five, with things about the previous seasons along the way. Basically, seasons one through four remain the same. However, season 5 fic might go into season 7, focusing on Quill's daughter with another woman, named Brandi Meredith.

OC: Brandi Quill - Ten year old daughter of Peter Quill and best friends with Henry Mills. Has her mother's looks but is notably quill's daughter by her eyes. Sees Gamora as a mother figure. Will also include Thor and redeemed Loki in season 6.

Prologue

Emma Ruth Swan was a girl who had no parents, no Siblings, or any relatives to speak of. The only thing joyful in life was going to the movies with her foster family. She spotted the apollo bar in one of the women's pockets and made her way to the seat when she heard someone talk to her.

"Don't," the attendant said. Emma stopped and looked up at him.

"What?" Emma asked.

"Don't," the usher said.

"I'm sorry. "

"I wasn't talking about the candy bar, Emma. "

He sat down next to her.

"How do you know my name?" the six year old asked suspiciously.

"I know many things. And I'm here to tell you, don't do it. "

"I don't understand. "

"When you do something that you're not supposed to do, even if you do it for the right reasons, bad things will happen, Emma. Bad things. One day, you and Peter will have the opportunity to remove Excalibur from its stone, but you must not. Leave the sword alone."

"Who the heck is Peter?" Emma asked. Before the usher explained more, a little girl shushed Emma and turned back to the screen. When Emma looked back, the usher was gone.

Xandar...1991

"Boy, don't run off too far!" Yondu shouted at eleven-year-old Peter Quill. He looked back at his guardian.

"I won't, I'll be right back I promise," Peter shouted. Seriously, all he was doing was going to the bathroom. He didn't know why this was going to be a problem. he entered the men's room, quickly going into one of the stalls. He came out to wash his hands, but found a dark-skinned man standing there in front of it.

"Don't do it, Peter," said the dark-skinned man.

"Don't what? Wash my hands?" Peter asked.

"I wasn't talking about that, Peter," said the dark-skinned man. Peter looked at him suspiciously, reaching out for his blaster.

"How do you know my name?" Peter asked.

"I know many things. And I'm here to tell you, don't do it. "

"What? Are you drunk or somethin'?" the ten-year-old asked him.

"When you do something that you're not supposed to do, even if you do it for the right reasons, bad things will happen, Peter Bad things. One day, you and Emma Swan will have the opportunity to remove Excalibur from its stone, but you must not. Leave the sword alone."

"Quill!" Yondu shouted from outside. He entered the room. "How long does it take to go to the restroom?"

"Yondu, there's this guy who knows my name," Peter said and turned to point to the dark-skinned man but he was gone.

Yondu sighed and sympathetically looked at Peter.

"You know, it's been a long day for you," Yondu said. "Maybe we should get you home so you can rest."

He put his arm around Peter's shoulders and guided him out before grabbing the boy's hand.

"I wasn't hullicinating Yondu! There really was a dark-skinned man!" Peter said.

"Yeah, sure there was kid," Yondu said sarcastically.