~ four

D-4

I rose up from my laying down position trying to get a grip of my still half-asleep self. I hopped off my bed and out to my balcony. Whispering a good morning to myself and taking in some fresh air, I saw my brother being noisy with with some people inside a white van. I turned around to head back inside when...

"YAH KANG DANIEL BOGOSHIPDA!" I heard my brother shout.

Kang Daniel?

Rushing back outside, I held the railing and tried to get a closer look. Wanna One's Kang Daniel?! My eyes widened as I quickly headed to my bathroom and washed my face. Slipping on a grey hoodie, I went downstairs and saw the two already joking around on the couch.

I unintentionally made eye-contact with Daniel oppa and quickly looked away while rubbing my nape awkwardly.

He looked shocked as he said, "Eh? You were the one giving me this tshirt I'm wearing right now! By the way, I really love it," he winked. "Yah, Kim Hanbin, your sister?!"

My brother chuckled, "Yep, this is Hana. Apparently you TOTALLY remember her face."

"Yah, that's because she reminded me of someone I knew. And I didn't know it was you!" Daniel oppa shouted as he slapped my brother's arm.

"AH! Apa! You didn't have to hit me bro," my brother flinched after the hit. "Hana, can you please get some some coke? Gomawo~"

I nodded and walked to the kitchen to grab two diet cokes from the refrigerator. My brother is close to Wanna One's Kang Daniel?! Slapping myself into reality, I brought the two cokes to the boys and headed to my room.

I finished my homework and essay which was due Monday, and it's only Saturday. I dialed Herin's number but got no answers until I realized that she might have been at her grandma's. There, phones are literally restricted to keep the closeness of the family. Instead, I dialed Mark's number,

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Mark, eodiya? Wanna grab coffee and head to the arcade with me?"

"Ahh, mianhae, Hana-yah, I have practice in like half an hour and am already on the way to the studio. Mianhaee.."

"Jinjja? ahh, arasso. Fighting!"

"Why don't you ask Herin—ah nevermind lol."

"Hahaha, I'll just play mario bros with Hanbin oppa. It's cool. Okay, annyeong!"

"eo."

Sighing after the call, I went downstairs where the two boys were still chit chatting. I purposely cleared my throat for them to acknowledge my presence.

"Ah, Hana, wae?" my brother said, looking at me with a smile.

"Oppa, can you play mario bros with me?"

Daniel oppa smiled and poked my arm lightly, "Hana-ssi, can I play too?"

I glanced at my brother who just nodded and said, "Geurae."