1. Youngblood.

"Can't help myself but count the flaws. Claw my way out through these walls. One temporary escape. Feel it start to permeate. We lie beneath the stars at night, our hands gripping each other tight. You keep my secrets, hope to die, promises, swear them to the sky.

The bittersweet between my teeth. Trying to find the in-between. Fall back in love eventually."

---

Aleksandr Marchant and Eddie Cardona. The two were connected to each-other. Some may call it brotherly love, although these were the people whom were not aware of how deeply their love ran for the other. The pair knew that it was something thriving within. They never talk about it, though.

Talking about it makes it real and blurs the line of division, the one that separates reality and fiction.

They spent a great deal of time together. More acutely, they began to spend nearly all of the free time within the others' arms. They did this because they had to look out for each other, care for the other man, and protect him with every fiber in their bones. 

But they never seem to talk about it.

Call it odd, but it was a kind of love that only briefly passed an individual. If you were hesitant, you may just miss it. To catch a glimpse of this kind of love in its limelight was a highly valued thing, and perhaps these two simply didn't understand what it meant to love the other, nor did they understand just how rare this was.

These two blinded lovers took such for granted, and due to this, they disregarded the nights wrapped in the others' arms after a session of love-making. The sweat staining their bed-sheets as well as the brim along their foreheads. These factors were nothing more than constant reminders of who they were and what had been frisking between the two for quite some time.

This was the kind of love that was fueled by desire; something that flashed throughout the dark orbs of their eyes. 

It was also something that grew stronger, and more irresistible, over time. If you didn't know better, unaware of what and who they had been doing during their late nights, you may call them blood-relatives, or even soul mates and lovers.

The first time they had sex was a mistake. Rather it be instance that they could disguise as a mistake. They refused to view it as this way. Then again, they also refused to talk about it.

Aleksandr wakes up, suddenly, with a start. Eddie's arms had been wrapped gently around his exposed back and slender fingers gripped his shoulder-blades, just hard enough to leave a bruise. The others' arms had been pushing the younger closer towards his untrimmed, tattooed chest and the space between their bodies was nonexistent. 

His body was cocooned within his lover's warmth. Turning towards the Puerto Rican man hovering above him, he strives within the embrace, and buries his nose within the soft skin that was the crook of his neck. 

Tracing his jawline with a series of kisses, he began to trail towards his chin, and back towards the shell of his ear. The raven haired man's lips pull into a weary smile beaming towards his significant other. He had mumbled something under his breath that flicked just beneath Aleks' radar, then proceeds to pull Aleks closer against him.

The stench of sweat and his scent overpowered the smaller male, who collapsed into his grasp.

He pulls back to watch the man positioned under his weight lazily peel open his eyes.

"Morning," says the younger man, whilst smiling, to whom he had been waking up beside. Eddie was grinning back and wraps a steady hand around the nape of Aleks' neck. Fingers grip the skin along his throat and their noses press lightly against the other.