3

Yoongi woke up the next morning to darkness and warmth hugging his body close and if he knew where he was and knew the body pressed against his chest and why it seems so familiar he would've went back to sleep but he didn't know where he was he hadn't left the studio last night but he does know his wolf did.

Lately this wolf has been getting in his way Yoongi and his wolf were never close it seemed as he continued to push away the urges that  his family wanted him to embrace. He did it out of spite he pushed away and conciled his wolf to get back at his parents in a way 'can't support my music thats fine I'll take away your prized alpha' he had said to his mother and father after once again being reprimanded for rapping instead of studying.

Yoongi knew it wasn't the healthiest thing to do but it worked as long as he left the alpha in him take over for a week out of every month he was fine and continued to live as healthy as possible when more than 12 hours of his day were spent in a dim room in front of a computer.

The more Yoongi came from  this lethargic and sleepy state the more aware he was first things first he was completely naked under the thin sheet that covered him and the other person, second he was definitely with an omega and third the smell in the air the the same one he had been smelling for weeks. It has clung to his clothes and after 2 washes has finally stared fading the smell went his wolf crazy and he almost went into a rut because of it.

Connecting the dots Yoongi came to a unwanted conclusion his wolf has started a fling with and omega he didn't know personally and now it seems the were attached because it feels like he's in a nest. Omegas don't just invited flings into their nest this omega wants to have a serious relationship with him no with his wolf.

Yoongi carefully unwinded the Omega's arms from his body to hopefully stand up and find his clothes. Once he was standing here could see the the golden hue of sunlight highlighting the door out of this room.walking over to it and cracking it he sees his clothing disgared by the door. He quietly got dressed and made his way out of the room to the front door out of the apartment but before he made it to the door a whine broke out from behind him "Alpha don't leave please don't leave " Yoongi turn around to see the omega but it was much more than he expected his wasn't just some omega this was Park Jimin the omega seemed like almost everyone in Korea loved him and Yoongi definitely didn't want a scandal on his hands. Yoongi sighed as he looked at the omega on the verge of crying, his wolf had really fucked up this time getting him involved with someone like this.

Jimin stepped closer tears threatened to spill his alpha was going to leave while he was sleeping and wasn't even going to say a farewell or anything. "I'm sorry kid I'm not your alpha my wolf really fu- messed up this time" as he spoke yoongi couldn't tell her was using the wrong words even his wolf was barking at him and all his senses were going off ,they omega started to cry.

"w-what are you saying Yoongi what do yo-you mean your not my alpha" Jimin placed this hand on the nape of his neck "you're my mate Yoongi my alpha" with that confirmation he knew that his wolf had done its worst it mates some omega it didn't kniw, was it to spite him for holding his instincts back for years but it dawned on his the omega could be lying to get him to stay it was common occurrence with omegas after a night with an alpha that appealed to them.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's shoulders to turn his back to him. His eyes landed on the delicate nape of the omega a mating bite burning red clearly the bond has been reestablish only made obvious but the dark scabbing underneath the flushed and abused skin on top of it. His wolf had mated the omega last time they we're together weeks ago and must have comeback to reestablish to bond after being going for some long.

"I can't believe this, Ah I'm sorry " Yoongi apologetic puts a reassuring hand on the omegas shoulder "I dont know why my wolf mated you kid but we have to break the bond it'll definitely get in the way " Yoongi had one again used the wrong words as the omega started blubbering "You can't we have to keep the bond strong for the pup, the pup alpha please we need the bond strong" the word pup rang and the alpha's ears and seemed to bounce off the walls

"Pup?" he asked knowing the answer "Yes pup maybe even pups you pupped me last time in daegu" the Omega's moods seemed to be all over but now it was making sense the omega wasn't just trying to keep his mate with him because he's lonely or is needy for after care but instead needs the alphabet to stay for the pup and scent the apartment and everything in it until the omega felt safe which might be never seeing as to how clingy he seems to be already.

Yoongi has stayed letting the omega come down to a calm state of mind as he curled up on the slate blue couch facing a flat screen TV turned to a kids channel. "Park Jimin is your name right Park Jimin singer and model" jimin nodded and Yoongi continued "You understand that it wasn't me who mated you right?" With this jimin turn this head from the television "how do you continue to say these things" he replied angrily srunching up his nose. 'Ha Cute' Yoongi thought and the continued to speak "It was me but not the regular me but instead my wolf your alpha I don't embrace that side of me as much as I should or what society says its correct" Jimin's eyebrows come together "Do you not remember anything you wolf does than how come you didn't take control" the younger questions "its not that easy we don't really work together i should say and i never remember what my wolf does its almost like he doesn't want me to" 

Jimin placed a hand over his stomach "Well I dont understand hiw come you didn't know it was me you confirmed the meeting and everything so why" he asks hanging drunk his stomach slowly "I was sure I was called from daegu for a more business related task not something like this and by time I was here my wolf just took over" Yoongi says looking at the television flashing bright with colors and cartoons but his eyes couldn't help but wander to the sight next to him. Jimin was a beautiful omega with round cheeks, plump lips and loving eyes, Yoongi couldn't help his eyes from lingering longer on the younger form he couldn't stop his nose from concentrating on the intoxicating scent of the boy mixed with his own it created a new high. Yoongi just couldn't help it absentmindedly placed his hand on top of Jimin's and let out a confession much eailier than expected  "Well I guess you are mine kid, my omega"