{2}

Freddy's Pov
I wake up to the sound of someone coughing. I look at my phone and see it's 5am. Not that early. I gotta get up at seven to get ready anyway. I get out of my bed and walk out my room. It wasn't coming from Ivy's room. So I walk to the guest room and see Summer asleep coughing and sniffling. I walk up to her and try to wake her up.
F- Summer wake up.
S- No
F- Wake up or we're going to be late for school.
She shoots up and ends up falling off the bed.
S- Ow
I chuckle at her and help her up. She looks out the window and sees the sun is still not out.
S- Why'd you lie to me?
F- Maybe because you're sick.
S- What no Im not.
Then she starts sniffling again and coughs.
F- You were saying.
S- So what. It's probably just allergies.
F- Do allergies cause you to start sweating?
S- Major ones.
F- Are you allergic to anything?
S- Uh grass and shellfish.
F- Well guess what. There is no grass or shellfish.
S- Well why does it matter if I'm sick. I'm still going to school and taking care of Ivy. I promised your mother.
F- Yea but you weren't sick at the time. You are now. So no you are not going to school and I'll walk Ivy to school and take care of her during it.
S- Watch me Huerta. Watch me. I have never missed school a day of my life. I am not going to start now.
F- Summer you were so sick once at school that you passed out and your parents had to come and pick you up.
S- I still went tho.
F- You aren't going.
S- We are not arguing about this. Yes I am.
F- No you're not. Now go back to bed.
S- Fine but only because it is 5 in the morning. Also I'm going.
F- No you're not.
I walk out her room and head back to mine and head back to sleep.
*Skip to 7 in the morning*
Ok so it seems that Summer's coughing fit went down. I decided to check on her. I got up and went to her room. She was still asleep. I walked up to her and touched her forehead. It was burning hot. Ok yea she's sick. I head downstairs to grab an ice pack to put on her forehead. When I turn around to walk back upstairs. I see Summer walking down the stairs with her head down.
F- What are you doing?
S- I'm walking back to my house to take a pill. So I feel better. I am not missing school.
F- No you're not. Sum face it. You are sick ok. That's it.
S- I will not let a dumb fever get in the way of my perfect record.
I run to the bathroom and grab the thermometer. I come back out.
S- What'd you do
While she was talking I stuck the thermometer in her mouth.
S- Hey
F- Close your mouth.
She rolls her eyes. After a few seconds I take the thermostat out her mouth.
S- See it's fine.
F- Summer you're temperature is 103 degrees. No that's not fine.
S- Well I'm still going. Face it Freddy. I'm going. And you can't stop me. Now I'm going to my hou-
In the middle of her sentence she faints. Before she falls I catch her. I might not stop her but her fever will. I carry her back upstairs. Instead of taking her to the guest room. I take her to mine. I put her on the bed. I walk back downstairs and grab the ice pack. I run back up and put it on Summer's head. I grabbed my clothes and head to the bathroom Incase Summer woke up while I was changing.
Outfit⬇️

I walk out with my hair still looking a mess

I walk out with my hair still looking a mess. I go to Ivy's room.
F- Ivy wake up.
I- No
F- Come on it's kindergarten. Not prison.
I- I hate the kids there.
F- Why?
I- Cause they're stupid.
F- How are you judging people at the age of 5.
She just shrugs and gets up. I head back to my room and see that Sum was still asleep. I smile at her and head out. I head downstairs. Ivy comes downstairs with her backpack.
I- What's on the menu today big brother.
F- Are you really hungry?
I- Nah I just wanted to see if it would be the same thing as always. Poptarts. Is that the only thing you can cook?
F- Yes
I- I pity you.
She grabs an apple and walks out the door. Ok I just don't get it. How can a five year old be so Savage. Geez. It makes it look like she's not even related to me. Heck she might as well be related to Tomika. I walk out the door and catch up to her.
F- Hey how do you know where the school is headed?
I- I've walked there before.
F- How you're five?
I- I know and it's only 5 minutes away.
She did have a good point. I could probably walk there in my sleep. We finally got to the school. She headed to the elementary building while I went to the high school end.
I went to my locker and put everything in. Then Tomika comes up to me.
T- Hey Fred. Where's Sum?
F- She's sick.
T- Stop playing with me and tell me.
F- I'm not. She's sick.
T- And she missed school.
F- Well she had no choice. She fainted this morning. Her temperature was that high.
T- Ouch. Well can I visit her after school?
F- Sure. I don't mind.
T- Great. So how's Ivy?
F- Why are you asking? She's your sister.
T- Hah I wish.
F- Well you do have something in common.
T- And that is?
F- The insane level of Savageness.
She burst out laughing.
T- Ok we definitely siblings.
I just playfully roll my eyes at her. We head to class and see Mr.Finn in a box. But this time it wasn't a clear box. It was a box. I've learned not to ask but I guess Tomika never will.
T- What are you doing now Mr.Finn?
MF- Well I figured why not see what it feels like to be in a box for two hours. So here I am.
T- That mind of yours is wacked.
We sit down. Huh it's weird not seeing or hearing Summer.
Summer's Pov
I woke up with something on my forehead. I take it off and it was an ice pack. I look around and see that this is not my room or the guest room. It's Freddy's. How'd I get here. Also why do I feel so horrible? I get up and I feel all dizzy. What is wrong with me? I start looking around the house and no one's there. I check the time. It's 1. HOW DID I SLEEP IN THAT LONG. Wait I remember. I was sick and fighting with Freddy. I go up to my room and change. I can't stand being in the same thing all day.
Outfit⬇️