The beginning of life🥀

Narrator •••••••••••••••••••
Like very morning josett woke up from a nightmare about how people treated her at school.But She never seem to wake up to something good...Josett got herself dressed and She looked in the mirror to see someone whose not the perfect girl everyone wants..*sighs* "time for school.."josett tells herself,before walking downstairs to be greeted by her older sister neka~chan "morning josett~sama!" Neka~chan got out of her chair and gave josett a huge hug like everyday "morning sis.."josett says in her usual voice *neka~chan hands her some sushi for her lunch that she made* "here's your lunch!" Neka~chan said with a great smile *josett looks at the ground and spoke in a rather quite voice* "thank you Neka~chan,but I'm not hungry.." *Neka~chan sighs* "But josett~sama...u must eat" Neka~chan spoke in a sad voice *josett finally ctakes to offer of the lunch* "ok..I will" *josett spoke with a weak smile*"yay!neka~Chan is very happy to know your finally taking Neka~chan'a cooking! *door knocks* "I will answer.." Josett walks to the door and opens it to find Lyn and Aj "hey girls.." Josett spoke in a weak tone "hai Josie!" *lyn hugs her tight* "hiya jo" *aj joins in the hugging group "awww Neka~chan is glad lyn~sama and aj~chan is here,josett~same hasn't felt good.." *neka~chan packs josetts bag for josett* "Thanks Neka~Chan..." *josett takes her bag and heads to the door* "anytime josett~sama!Enjoy your day at school!" *Neka~chan waves them at the door* "bye Neka~Chan!" *aj and Lyn,Josetts says to Neka~chan*
The walk to school🥀••••••••••
"So it's finally school back!" *lyn says in her happy voice,because Lyn loves school* "yep" *aj agrees with Lyn* "Josett you ok??" *lyn pointed out josett wasn't talking like her usual self* "I'm fine just thinking about kj.." *lyn hugs her* "it's ok.." "yea he's a big jerk for leaving,I mean u were best friends" *aj kicks a rock in anger* "I know"
🥀They arrive at school ••••••••
"I gotta head to my locker so see ya guys at break!" *aj runs off in a hurry* "bye aj!" *both Lyn and josett says giggling* "so joset-" *lyn noticed that josett was looking at the new boy* "sooooo.."*lyn nudges Josett,and smirks* "what Lyn" *josett looks at her with a puzzled face* "you like him??"*she giggling* "no just curious I've never seen him here" "agreed"*lyn also looks at the guy* "ew it's the outcast and her puppy friend" *luna and her two friends,navy and peach laughs* "go away Luna!" *lyn growlsI* "shut it pup!" *luna hisses and shows her claws* "ugh u werewolves are so stupid" *peach says with her arms crossed,rolled her eyes at josett and lyn* "I know right!" *macy says copying peach with her pose* "go away from these girls" *the new boy growls at Luna and her friends* "ugh fine cutie" *luna hisses and walks off with her friends following her* "thanks!"*lyn smiles and puts her hand out*"I'm Lyn"*he shakes her hand*"I'm Quin" "nice meeting u and this is josett but I call her josie" *josett looks in Quins eyes and he returns the look* "yea..nice meeting u.."*she walks off with her books* "josie!"*lyn runs after her* *quin smiles and his friend Zak who was josetts brother apears* "why so happy Q?"*zak chuckles* "n-nothing.."*he daydreams* "head over heels huh?"*zak pointed out"
"She's got me around her fingers..*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys it's doodlenoodle here and this book "Jøššët'š Łîfë🥀" took me forever to think of so tell me in the comments if you guys wanna read more and find out what quin likes about josett 😏😘😍😂