Chapter 25 (Envy: What means More to You)

Uni's POV

...That dream last night, it gave me goosebumps... I have a bad feeling about this, we need to hurry! Schwarz and Sis might be in trouble!

Noire's POV

Ugh! This is annoying! how can someone like me, end up as a hostage!?

Noire: "..Grr...."

DeVian: "Choose now oh great lord!"

Schwarz: "Tch!"

DeVian: "Ahahahahaha! Look at you, torn between a choice! Should you try to save her then you will risk your men to slaughter! But if you leave her then I will-"

Noire: "Go die in a fire you jerk!" >:(

DeVian: "Eh?" o.O'

Schwarz: "Uhh..." O_O'

...Swoosh! BOOOMMMM!!! CRASH!!!!

I grabbed his hand and drove my palm upward hitting his chin in the process making him fall backward, while he was stunned, I disarmed him and by using the momentum of his fall to my advantage, I kicked him back making him fall down unto the ground.

Who does this guy think he is!? Holding me so close like that! I'm a CPU for crying out loud!

Noire: "That should teach you a lesson for messing with a Goddess!"

He was lying on the ground beaten, but I can sense that he was still able to fight back...

Noire: "Schwarz, go help your men."

Schwarz: "But what about you?"

Noire: "I got this under control, don't worry about me."

DeVian: "Gha! Urghh!!!! That freakin hurt you little-"

...SHIIINGGG!!!

DeVian: "Ugh!"

Noire: "Don't you dare... Finish that sentence... Show some respect to a CPU."

I brandished my sword and aimed it near his throat cutting his words short...

DeVian: "Tch... I see that you're not a push over like your sister."

Noire: "Uni? What did you do to her!?"

DeVian: "Nothing at all, unfortunately, but she was able to enter into my own personal space for some reason..."

Noire: "Is that so... Then answer me this... WHAT are you?"

DeVian: "Care to elaborate, missy?"

Noire: "You said something about breaking Schwarz in your home dimension, Tell me... are you from another world? "

DeVian: "Well... yeah... just like you."

Noire: "What are you talking about, This is Hyperdimension... My Home Dimension, and we are just currently in a static state inside Schwarz's mind so that I can help him concur something that he is having trouble facing..."

DeVian: "Are you serious?" He said so Sarcastically...

Noire: "What are you getting at..."

DeVian: "So you're telling me that we just jumped back in time as we are seeing the events that occurred in the past... is that it? pfft--- For someone with a sharp blade and tongue you sure ain't that smart."

Noire: "Then you must know something."

DeVian: "Tell ya what..."

Noire: "Hmm?"