Notice Me Senpai~ FlutterDash

'C'mon Notice me already..'

Everyday those words went through my mind. I waited for her everywhere...

After track meetings
For lunch
In the halls
To go to next classes

But still...Senpai never noticed me...

Maybe it's because I'm too shy...I mean sure me and Dashie are friends...but I'm so quiet, nobody ever hears me...let alone knows I exist

I feel myself start to cry as I watch her walk off with Soarin. M-maybe...he is better for her....

He's on the Wonderbolts after all...he's handsome and strong, and very talkative most the time. He's perfect for her, and I'm not.

I run away, with the tears spilling from my eyes, managing to catch a glimpse of Dash who had just glanced over before I began to run. The look of worry in her eyes, it makes me want to run back to her and hug her, crying my heart out to her about how I feel. But she'll never feel the same about me. It's just not possible...

I manage to run until I can't anymore and my legs give out. I fall to my knees, sobbing into my hands, which are shaking to the point where it's beginning to get harder to breath.

I'm almost shocked when I hear the familiar sound of footsteps behind me. I know it's her, I'm sure of it. But I can't tell her, and I won't tell her.

"Flutters...?" She stands beside me, kneeling down and holding a hand out to touch my shoulder. I angrily smack it away and turn away from her.

"Flutters...! Are you alright! Who hurt you?" She seemed shocked by the tone of her voice, with a hint of anger. Anger? Why would she possibly be angry? And where's Soarin? She left him to come see me?

"L-leave me alone...it's none o-of your business Rainbow..." I stutter, with my tiny voice. I'm surprised by how bitter it sounds now. It's almost as if I can show my feelings now. I'm still shy, but I've never been so angry before. It almost makes me feel guilty.

"Flutters....I'm the one who hurt you?" She says confused, I can feel her presence grow stiff however. As almost as if she couldn't move.

"All this time....you never noticed me..." I whisper, feeling a hot tear roll down my cheek. It falls off my chin and I can tell she saw it.

"What...?" She's taken aback. "Flutters, I've always noticed you, your my-"

"...friend..?" I scoff and clench my fists on my lap. "That's all we'll ever be right? Just friends..."

I sniffled. I felt like I was going to cry all over again. My heart ached, knowing exactly the words that would spill from her lips, it's sad really. She's so predictable. Why? Why must I love her? She never cared....I was just the shy girl in our group if friends...and when I did talk no one noticed me...she's got so many better friends. Apple Jack, Rarity, Twilight, Spike, Pinkie.....Everyone seems to be better than I could have ever been for her.

I was taken by surprise when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. They held me close and turned me around. Once I saw Dash's eyes, I became entranced. She gave me her usual half smile and pulled me into her chest, so I could sob like I wanted to. And I did. I began to cry, and cry was all I could do. This is what I always had wanted....For Senpai to notice me....

"I understand now..." Her voice came out softly. As she rubbed my back, while I sobbed I felt her heart beat faster. She gently put her finger under my chin and lifted my chin up. I gazed into her eyes as she smiled, "And if I'm correct..."

Before she finished, I felt her lips against mine. They were so sweet, it's what I'd dreamed of. But better, way better. Now I was certain I'd loved Rainbow Dash.

After a few minutes, she pulled apart our lips and she kissed my forehead gently, wiping away my tears. "I love you too, Fluttershy. I always had and I always will"

And with that I felt my lip quiver. The tears filled my eyes again, and I quickly smiled and jumped into her arms. Crying tears of joy she chuckled and held me tightly.

I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else, but with my Dashie <3

__________________________

My fav MLP couple :3 it was cute huh? You know it was ! XD anyhow, I'm taking requests. Comment who you'd like to see next :3 thanks!