Chapter 5 Soul summoning

Her body was trembling in anger, her face becoming redder, tears appeared in her eyes. Her fists were about to punch him.

"You call yourself her friend, but you don't act like that anymore," Sue continued, "nobody will behave like that to my best friend!" "Sue..."

Others still didn't say anything.

"Friends are there for each other! They care about each other and risk everything for them, just like Zoe did. She came here, despite everyone told her it could be dangerous, just to save you. She came here even if it meant to break the promise she gave to her best friend because she loves you, she loves her friends."

"Wow, Ice Queen turned into a drama queen," Cole laughed. Everyone gave him a death glare. "Not again, bro..."

"Do you know who told me all of this, Max?" Sue asked, "it was you. You've always been a kind of person that makes friends in every step."

Max turned and headed out. Chomp followed him. "Wait up, kid!" He didn't listen to him. "What do you think you're going?" the voice in his head asked, "she's asking for a fight. Come on, hurt her..." "Shut up!" Max thought.

"Hurt... Hurt... Hurt..."

"Stop! I'm maybe an idiot, but I'd never hurt a girl or my friend."

"Your friend? But you already did that and you'll do that once again..."

Max and Chomp left the room.

"Guys, remind me to never make Sue mad," Cole whispered.

"Sue... Thank you," Zoe said, "but you didn't have to be so strict." "Didn't have to?" Sue repeated, "I just..." She shook her head.

"Are the communicators finished?" Justin asked Reese to change the theme. "Not really," she answered, "there are some things I do, plus create two new ones. I think, tomorrow they'll be complete." "Two? Not three?" Justin wondered and looked at Sue. "I told you he'll be upset," Cole reminded her.

"Why are you here then? How come you know...?"

"I told her," Zoe said, "I couldn't lie to her." "But we agreed on keeping it a secret!" "Wait up, man. You weren't supposed to know that as well. You know that just 'cause you sneaked around the lab, Alice is a thief. And I mentioned that in front of Kyra..."

"Yes! Yes, I understand!"

"Ree, it's too late, you should work on them tomorrow," Kyra said. "It's okay," Reese sure her. "But that means you have to stay awake all night and that is not good for you." "Don't worry." "I'll stay here with you!" Kyra smiled, she looked so determined. "Okay, if you want to." "Yay!" Kyra just cheered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Near to Komatsus' house

Alice looked at her little brother. "Sister, do you really agree with Sue?" Justin asked. Alice only nodded.

"B-b-but... You know, what he did, sister. Are you sure? Yes, Rex is still my friend, but... You are right, sister, I do not blame him and Cole neither, we... We just do not want to go against Max and Reese. I am so sorry, sister."

Alice smiled at him, she forgave him.

They suddenly heard a firework. It was behind their neighbor house. Siblings looked at each other. "Andy." Justin sighed. "I go home, okay?"

Alice and Tashi went to the source of firework alone. They saw the blond boy from library Andy and orange animal. Thin body, little claws, sharp teeth. They didn't even notice them. "Coelophysis..." she thought, "Andy, where the heck did you get it?" Then she saw a little plate in his hands. "No way... Brothe... I have to tell him."