chapter 20

A year later.........

Hannah
With the birth of our four beautiful children ,everything had changed miraculously. I was on maturnity leave . sexual things with Anthony had now been once awhile. I couldn't have much sex because I was healing from having these four kids through my vagina and not having a c section.

Anthony.

My four babies were on the earth with me now. There names are Mario,Romario,roshene and roscene.
There were might skinned and had long curly hair. Ariel was so excited she now had sisters and brothers. Hannah and I couldn't manage them all so my mother and sister was now staying at the house with us. At the hospital,my work place ,there was new interns. They were from the st maria med school. It was about 20of them. I had one who would follow me around and watch my every move. Her name is kayla Benson. Tina was a Jamaican, she had the accent,look and everything. She was tall ,very curvy,slim and had long thick hair. She was very clever too. I was so drawn to her ,this feeling was very strong. Every time my mind went off to thinking sexual of her I would replace her face with Hannah's . I would never do anything to hurt my dear family and I wasn't gonna let my egos get the best of me. Hannah was the girl of my dreams and she was now my wife and my baby mother.

Hannah
Everyday this new gardener which we had was checking me out. "Why was he doing this?"
Did he like me. Anyways I didn't care because Anthony was the one man I ever fucked and the only man to ever be with me.

Anthony
The following night I told hannah about the intern that was checking nenout and she told me about this gardener. We decided to ignore these attitudes. Our relationship was strong, it was unbreakable. Nobody could ever come between us.

Hannah
The twins were gonna be taken to the park by there grandma and aunty tomorrow ,and ariel was going to school.Anthony had no work tomorrow either and the gardener was gonna be here. Sexual sensational ideas filled my head,since we had a three sum with a woman why not have it with a man. I wonder if Anthony would agree on this.
I knew he would because its sexual ,he wouldn't dare touch the male though.

Hannah:"Anthony what do you think if a three sun to spicy our sex life again but with a male this time?"

Anthony: " I think it would be amazing except you're not allowed to suck his dick only mine and he's not allowed to even look at me in any way ,do you understand?"

Hannah
After hearing his I ran outside to where the gardener worked. I started flirting with him and then asked if he was interested. Knowing men they would never deny pussy ,so he said yes.

The next morning........

Hannah
Anthony and I got up early to get the kids dressed and Anthony dropped off ariel at school then came back. Afterwards his mother and sister came for the quadruplets. They then left, I kissed them all four times .

Hannah:"come on in jeff". That was the name of our gardener. He was slim, tall and very muscular.

Anthony
After Jeff came into the house, I locked all the doors for safety. The kids wouldn't be back until 3 in the evening.
We sat down in the couch in the living room and hannah poured us all wine. She could now drink because she didn't breast feed the kids. She then got out a bottle of coconut ciroc ,we started playing music and drank a lot. I started loving the moment as hannah shakes her ass for us.

Hannah
I felt so nice,the alcohol creeped into my body like a snake. I was doing all kinds of freaky stuff. I say on the small couch and opened my legs wide and started using my dildo to turn on myself while the boys sat and watched.

Anthony
I could see Jeff was turned on,he was twirling his tongue around at Hannah. I couldn't stand her up there playing so I told Jeff and I to get naked. We took off our clothing and like two dogs we went for her.

Jeff
I was all into this and I promised to never say anything. From the day I started working at this place I was fascinated by Hannah's body. She was a master piece, he vagina was beautiful and her clit was pink and looking edible.
My dick arosed, he was just as excited as I was.

Hannah
Anthony kissed me and sucked my breast while Jeff was between my legs. Their sexual sensation was so great. There sex drive was also strong. Jeff had a big dick,but not as big as Anthony's.
I got on my knees and hands. Anthony was fucking me hard in the mouth with a lot of force. His dick was rubbing on my lip and tongue. Slimy watery things was running down off his dick and I licked it off . Jeff on the other hand was striking from behind, it wasn't that painful seeing as I was use to a 10 inch rather than a 7inch. He was wiping the cream my pussy produced and was wiping it over his lips.Jeff was vigorously rubbing my clit as I began squirting.

Jeff*
I was about to come,so I pulled out and rested MY dick on her big broad ass. My Sperm washed her ass .

Anthony.
I started to come, right into Hannah's face ,she then fell on the floor.

Gate bell rings*********

Hannah
*I wonder who could that be*

Anthony
As I checked the security footage,I realized it was Kayla, my intern.
" Hannah, oh fuck its my intern"

Hannah:" Jeff talk on the gate mike and tell her we aren't here"
Jeff did as I said.

************5 years later

Hannah
I was now a middle aged woman ,ariel was 12years old going 13 and the quadruplet were 5going 6.
Life was great,Anthony and I made great memories over the years and we never yet forgot to celebrate our anniversary.

Anthony
Life was good, I had my own business and I was getting old. Hannah and I still fucked the shit out of each other of course and we were happy. I was a bit sad though because my mother and father were now in heaven. They both died from sickness. That intern Kayla was now a great doctor.
Ariel was so grown ,she was the same image of her mother . I love my family

Everything was as I wanted it and this is where Hannah's and I sensational moments ended. We have created history.

***THE END****