chapter 6

3months later.......

*Hannah*

*Beeeep*
      I heard my door bell ring. I knew it was Anthony because he comes by every morning to pick me up and drop me off  by the college. It was my third year at the college as a law student.
Anthony was dressed as a doctor which I was and had his stethoscope hanged around his neck. I hugged him and kissed him good morning and playfully grip the stethoscope causing him to make a choking sound. We then headed towards his car.
*Anthony*
         Hannah was the light of my day ,her smile was bright like the sun and her voice soothing like a night gale's own.
We sat in the car and I drove off heading towards the college. We have been together months now and I'm so happy with her. Finally we reached and I kissed her goodbye.
*Hannah*
          I was now in criminology class.All on my mind was Anthony's big black veiny dick,I even drew it in the back of my book. Hahaha  real funny don't you think?
The hand cuffs which we were inspecting made me feel intense. I wanted to carry them home with me to use on Anthony during sex. Its been two weeks since we haven't made love and my vagina was very hungry. Every moment of the day I fantasized about Anthony's big bombacious body. I was now drawn back to the day when we went to the steamer and he came out with sweat running down his pecs and abs. I mean I wanted to kiss him all over. I have never in my life sucked dick but due to the vaginal hunger it drew wild thoughts to me. It made me think of eating off a little straw berry if the top if his dick and sucking his balls like a lollipop. I was  a sex addict. My mind was the dirt,very dirty. I couldn't focus in class,I day dreamed out a complete session of class.
*Anthony*
         After work I picked up hannah and we went to a restaurant. While at the restaurant,she began telling me about the stuff that was going on inside her head. To be honest I was amazed and ever yet so surprised. I knew I had to do something about this, so  I suggested that we attend therapy in Saturdays. She agreed totally.
*Hannah*
       I thought therapy was the best thing for me now because i needed to focus in school so I could be successful. That same night we had sex,to my surprise he was even rougher than always. I could feel his stressed been letted off inside me.He stroke me hard as I clawed and yelled and weeped and fought him off.
*Anthony*
       I was so stressed by work ,hannah was my only comfort at this moment. As I thought about work more the harder I stroked the  life out of her. I then busted off in flames and nutted on her breast. I flipped her over and she arched her back. I held her long black hair in my hands and tugged against it while I stroked her once again.
*Hannah*
         I had  never seen anthony like this before, he had no pity or mercy for me even as I begged. He was no asleep beside me and I was beside him trembling with my legs opened wide in front of the fan. At the moment ,I had no thoughts of ever fucking Anthony again. That 3rough hours of sex filled my belly.
I don't think I'll ever be sexually hungry again.