Nightingale (Demi Lovato)

My name is Taylor Mackenzie. I don't like my last name so I don't use it.

I've been bullied since I was 8. I was born in Chicago then moved to Texas with my mom and dad when I was 7. My mom's sister and her family lives there along with her husband's side. I don't like them.

Their kids are fake. I was always nervous about moving so my mom made me talk to one of them and they seemed so nice. But then I actually lived with them for a bit. I've never met anyone so rude. Rude ass bitches.

After about 4 months of hell and going to school, we moved. It was about an hour away from the city. My moms family lived about 10 minutes away from Dallas. It's so beautiful there.

Our new house was a two-story house and it was beautiful. it had 4 rooms so I had a little TV/play room.

My mom died a two year later when I was 9, that's when my life started going down hill faster than even. Even being bullied was better than all this pain at home.

My father started going out a lot and come home with beer breath. Eventually he would go out every single night and come home piss drunk. He always thought he sunk out while I was sleeping, but I was always there waiting for him to come home at 4am and help him to his room, then I would go to school the next day.

The bullying got worse that year. Amber and her group got more violent. There were 3 people in that group and they thought they were queen B. They weren't. Never in a million years.

I am now 14, almost 15 and it's the worst it's ever been. Most days I just wanna crawl back in bed and die. I'm depressed, I self harm, I'm bulimic, and anorexic. Yes, I'm fucked up I know.

No one knows, and I'd like to keep it that way. If anyone especially Amber. My life would be over.

To be honest, I'm surprised I'm still going. The only thing that keeps me going is my idol. I've loved her since Disney Channel, since As the bell rings, to Camp Rock. I'd love to say I loved her since barney but I don't know what year that came out and I'm pretty sure I was too young to even remember my name let alone my savior-

My idol

Miss Demi Lovato

~~

Hey guys this is my new fan fiction, Since its summer I am going to be updating pretty much everyday, I promise.

This book is probably going to last until September or somewhere around there.

Hope you enjoy it and I promise this one is going to be a lot better than the other one.

Leave a comment of what you think

Thanks xx