Chapter 15

Jax POV

I'm sitting on Ryan's bed watching the news, and then the unexpected happened.

I see Sophia, Connor, and Mark talking about me and how I've gone missing for longer than a month.

They're with the police describing my height, weight, race and gender. The news reporter gives more important details then it cuts off to another appalling story.

Then as if I'm having a That's so Raven moment... I realize everything I've done, correction- we've done is wrong.

Ryan might kill me, or use me, or worse I don't know what's worse then death though.

Everything sexual I did with Ryan is wrong. Everything I thought Ryan did was normal, but it's not.

He raped me.

Used me for drug purposes.

Told me to do weird things in front of his weird ass friends.

I even knew some of them.

He beat me, physically and verbally and I thought it was ok.

It was like our relationship all over again. Except... illegal

I need to leave, but where would I go. I would ask him but he'd know that I would try to leave.

It wouldn't hurt to try. Most likely it would result in a beating or violation or something.

I know this sounds crazy but when Ryan came home he was drunk out of his mind! I was so grateful. When he gets drunk he usually spills a secret.

Another reason I broke up with him.

Other than the fact that he's bat shit insane!

Ryan came in staggering slurring his words as he talked. "Heybish, what's up. I hvent sen u in foreva."

I finally mustered up the courage to ask him. I asked him as sweetly as possible.

" Hey honey, great to see you back, how was the party?" he responded "Great howh was hume?"

"Home was fine, lovely, hey handsome can I ask you a question?"

"Sureee whaets yr quetsion?"

" Where are we? As in what state or city are we in?"

"We're in Florda"

Oh shit... how am I gonna get back to Cali? I'm so far away.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: speechless

•vote

•comment

•share

Bye loves! See you next week!

~Sophie & Jax ❤🐠