Chapter 5

Jacqueline's POV

"Im Mark Smite" he says then smiles. He reaches his hand out to help me back up. I take it and he tugs on it and I'm instantly standing.

I'm standing face to face with him now. He is absolutely gorgeous..

It's getting awkward cause were just staring at each other..

"Oh I'm Jacqueline but you can call me Jax."

"Pretty name" Mark smiles.

His. Smile. Is. Perfect.

"Thank you" I say. And start to walk away cause ill never be with someone like him.

"Wait"I feel his hand back on my arm and he pulls me back face to face with him but this time closer. He backs up a little.

"Can I have your number?" he asks.

"Yea here" I hand him my phone. He hands me his.

I type in my number saying Jax😘💕

I hand him his phone back and he hands me his. He put his name in like this:

Mark 😘❤😏

I laugh and walk away back to my towel.

Sophia's POV

"Hey Soph, wanna go back now?" Connor asks. We've just been walking and talking to each other. We got ice cream together. He's so cute and we have a lot in common!

"Yea. Lets go" I say. I wonder what Jax is doing. (Oh the irony).

"I still can't believe that we met on a plane. It's like that never happens." Connor says.

"Yea I know. It's crazy." We're still walking hand in hand together.

"Babe, I'm going over to Tyler's house tomorrow to shoot a collab. He wants to meet you. Do you want to come?" He asks

"Um yea I think I can go. Ill just run it by Jax tomorrow morning."

"Okay that's cool"

Jacqueline's POV

I see that Sophia and Connor are coming back which probably means that we're leaving.

They walk up to me.

"Hey Jax wanna go home? I feel dirty and tired." Sophia says.

"Yea that sound good".

She turns to Connor. "Am I bringing you back with us or leaving you I don't care either one."

"Can I see your house?" he asks

"Yass boy" Sophia says. And I laugh.

I still have to tell her about Mark. Crap. And now Connors coming ughh. When he leaves ill tell her.

Sophia's POV

Connor is coming over OMG. I'm so excited! Jax doesn't look like she is though, I hope she's okay. Lemme text her.

Me: hey girl you okay?

We were in the car but Connor was driving so I didn't have to.

Jax texted me back after a minute.

Jax: ya I'm okay

Me: no your not :/

Jax: ill tell you when we get home

Me: fine -_-

As I looked up we were already at the house and it was around 3:00. I gave Connor a tour and decided to shower. While I was in the shower I guess he went back to his house because he had a bag with a load of clothes that he didn't have before. Plus, he kind of walked straight into my room.

"What are those for?" I asked

"Well I wanna shower too and just in case I wind up living here" he smiled at me

"Smart thinking. You can shower go ahead. Ill be downstairs when you come out k?"

"That's fine" he walked into the bathroom and I ran downstairs to talk to Jax.

"Okay tell me quick, Connors showering". I said

"Okay well I might've met a really cute kid at the beach but I have no chance." She said.

"Oh my gosh are you serious? what's his name?" I asked

"Mark Smite" she said

"Ooh la la"

"Yea I know right?" She laughed

"Well just keep getting to know him and maybe. Lets cross our bodies" I say

The shower water turns off and that means to start making dinner.

I'm lazy so I just cut up the right stuff to make tacos, laid out the shells and when Connor came down we ate.

The rest of the night was a haze. I wasn't drunk I was just tired. The last thing I remember was falling asleep in Connors arms.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry about the lack of a chapter last week. Sophie wasn't feeling a chappie. I hope you guys like it!!

See y'all next weekend (let's hope)

Byee

~ Sophie & Jax 🐠