Chapter 1

So as i said, I have this fan account on twitter. I only have about 2k followers and I always tweet about my idols and beg my parents for band merch. That's crazy right? But I'm sure you relate to it, don't you?

This is just a normal day for me.

But today, there was a new guy at school.

He was really really really cute.

The way his green eyes matched his flannel shirt, and the way his hair was pulled back with a bandana. I couldn't explain how much the butterflies in my stomach hurt.

But then it hit me.

How could he fall In love with a girl like me.

I'm so fat. And ugly. And I have no friends. I'm lonely every single day.

I hate putting myself down but it was the truth.

He sat on the right side of the classroom, on the second desk of the last row. Its crazy i still remember exactly where he sat. I was sitting right across from him. I tried to stop looking at him, but during class he kept looking at me instead.

I was getting really nervous and I was having mini heart attacks every time I caught him looking at me.

He wasn't much of a bad boy, he was really nice. Very nice, to be specific.

He would open doors for people and make tons of people smile and laugh.

He was truly a great person.

Although I knew he was never going to talk to me, I wish he would at least say hi or introduce himself to me. I had a huge crush on him, and it was barely his first day at this school. It was so huge that if he were to run me over with his damn car I would thank him.

I found out his name, it's harry styles.

Isn't that a perfect name for a perfect boy?

But there is one guy that can't find out about my crush on him.

But you don't get it, this guy is out to get me. I don't know why! he always tries to spread rumors about me any time he gets to. It's annoying and it gets me really mad. I can't do anything about it anyways. I just have to live with it because nobody will defend me. That sucks.....