Chapter 4

I got ready and walked to school. I opened the doors to the building and everyone was staring at me. One girl came up to me and said in a mean tone,

" It's all your fault Victoria, it's all your fault! "

What was she talking about? Could she be talking about harry?

The bell rang and I ran to my locker, trying to shove all my belongings in it.

I turned around and Louis was right in front of me.

What the hell is he gonna do this time?

"Everybody may I have your attention?!"

What is he doing?

"Listen to me!" He shouted.

No one paid attention.

" EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME! "

He screamed even louder, making everyone's head turn to face me and him.

" Now that I have your attention, it's Victorias fault Harry went missing!

He was at her house and someone kidnapped him!

She didn't try to stop the kidnapper because she's too fat to catch up to him! Or maybe he was running away from her face! Ha ha ha ha ha! "

I was completely embarrassed. I felt as if I just died. I wanted to.

All I could hear was laughing. The laughs of all the people that hate me.

I just stood there in shock.

I didn't mention to Louis that I was up till midnight looking for Harry. I didn't say anything.

I started crying, everyone was still laughing. Not caring, that what he said deeply hurt my feelings.

I ran to the janitors closet.

That's the only place where i can be alone, with nobody judging me or making fun of me.

Everyone was kicking the door, but I just ignored it.

But......

How did Louis know Harry was kidnapped?

How did he know Harry and I were talking?

Was he stalking us?

He's such a fucking creep.

But I want answers and I'm gonna get them.