#2 Meeting Up With Her

Nock nock nock
          No answer.
               Nock nock no-
          "Oh hey!!" The large door swung open and there stood the oh so loveable, bubbly as ever, Tessa Brooks. "Hey Tessa is Alissa ho-"
   "Yeah she's right over here! Follow me!"
Tessa seemed more energetic than usual, which is saying a lot.
         Logan stepped into the mess they called home and looked around. He surveyed the area as if he had never seen it before. Tessa took Logan up the stairs and into Alissa's room.
   "I know the code hehehe."
         Logan thanked Tessa and walked into the room. "Ayy what's up Alissa?"
   "Heyy! Some ones looking good."
   "Ha thanks..."
That feeling in the pit of Logan's stomach was coming back. He knew that if he got any closer with the girl it could ruin his relationship with his brother, but at the moment he seemed to not care.
          "Come sit!" Alissa said with a grin. "I have SOO much shit to tell you." Logan set his pack down and walked over to sit next to Alissa. "What's up he?" He asked.
   "I dont know its just-"
   "What is it? You can tell me."
   "It's Jake." Alissa sat up and got a little closer to Logan. As soon as he heard his brothers name he got a little uncomfortable. "Wh- what about Jake?"
   "I- I think he may be cheating on me..." Logan sat with a loss for words. "Last night he came home with some girl, and and I've never seen her before and all night before that he was texting some one and I just don't know what to do...."
         Logan stared at Alissa sort of blankly. He had no idea what to say or do, so he just looked at her. He knew jake would eventually do something like this, but he didn't think it'd be only two months into the relationship.
   "Oh." Logan said.
   "Oh? That's it?" She was clearly a little agitated. "Gimme a little more Logan! What do I do? I've never been in a situation like this."
         Alissa buried her face in Logan's chest. "I want you to tell me what I should do." He say there a little uncomfortable. He knew what he wanted her to do, but was it right?
   "M- maybe you could get back at him some how?" What? Why would he say that? Logan got a little frustrated.
   "Yeah? Like how?" Alissa said and she shit her head up.
   "Um I dont know. I didn't mean to say that. Uh er I have to go. I'm so sorry."
         Logan shot up and grabbed his pack. "It was really nice to see you, b- but now's just not a good time. I'll see you later. "Loga-"
        Before Alissa could finish his name Logan was back in his car and headed out the door. "Gone so soon?" Tessa called out, but Logan ignored her.
          "What the fuck is wrong with me?!" He said to himself once he got in the car. He sighed and turned on the radio. The Why Don't We boys were playing which gave Logan a glimpse of happiness. "That's my boys." He said under his breath.

~ooh what's Logan gonna do next?~
~you'll have to wait and find out!~