~Chapter 2 : Satyr and Gargoyle~

In the previous chapter...

"After a while, I came to a clearing ending in a small lake with a long river between them. There was a rock in the middle of the small open space. A perfect place for a creature fond of sunbathing and of warmth... On the ground, the grass lying in the shape of a wave supports my hypothesis! And so does the whistling of this scaly creature I can hear now! Wait... A... Whistling? I slowly turned my head and screamed in fear, making several birds fly away from the trees..."

=Scott's Point Of View=

             A simple snake totally normal and completely harmless -or almost- was behind me, hanging from one of the branches of a large oak. I sighed and mentally slapped myself for being scared of this little snake. The only thing that I was hopping now, was to not wake up his evolved version named Naga or even another creature as dangerous ! I continued my journey towards the Royal City...

=Jeremy's Point Of View=

             I quietly picked blue flowers by the river and made a crown with them for Mike. I made the same with white flowers for myself when suddenly I heard a huge scream of fear, which makes me jump up to the clouds and run in all directions. This scream had awakened Mike who was quietly lying here. He opened his eyes and groans, because he had just been torn from the arms of Morpheus. Luckily for me, he didn't see the scene that just happened before him. I walked up to him and gave him a hug, scared.

=Mike's Point Of View=

             Jeremy and I decided to go for a walk to the river. While my little protégé was having fun picking flowers of various colors -surely to make crowns with them-, I lay quietly in the soft grass, slightly heated by the summer sun. I began to feel my eyelids becoming weighed down, and I felt the sleep taking hold of me. My sleep was disturbed by a huge scream of fear. The birds frightened flew away as Jeremy made a monumental leap and ran around, frightened by a simple scream. I could hardly restrain myself from laughing at the spectacle. Then I saw him look in my direction and pretended to wake up. I opened my eyes and groaning in complain I felt the warm and trembling embrace of my little satyr protégé around my stone neck. "M-Mike I-I'm scared" the young Satyr told me while shaking in fear "Shh Jeremy I'm here..." I reassured him the best I could, "P-Promised?" he asked with his cute stutter "Promised~" I gently kissed him on the lips and he kissed back "T-Thanks~" he smiled with a small blush on his adorable face. After this sweet moment, he snuggled up against me and sighed. After a long time glued together he left in the forest, surely in search of his favorite food : lemon.

=Jeremy's Point Of View=

             I huddled in Mike's stone arms and sighed happily. We stayed in each other's arms for a while and then I decided to go and pick fruit for the meal. I saw my sacred tree in the distance: a lemon tree! I walked cautiously to it and climbed on top to catch my version of the forbidden fruit. I took some of them and put them in my basket. Suddenly, I heard someone approach and in fear that this person is Vincent or an equally dangerous creature, I hides in the tree. To my surprise it was neither Vincent, nor another dangerous creature! No, it was a human. A messenger human...