5.

~Serenity

2 more months...

I wake up feeling extra warm as my eyes flutter open.

I see a pair of arms wrapped around me and I remember where I am and I recognize who this is.

Clingy ass Symere.

I slip out his hold getting up off the couch as I look for my bag.

Once I found my bag I head to the bathroom and I put on some more presentable clothes, if you consider plaid pj bottoms presentable.

I then wash my face up and brush my teeth and place my straigthrns hair into one of those chinese buns.

I head back to were I was sleeping and look at the time and see its 6:12, and of course ya girl is hungry as hell.

I head into the large beautiful kitchen and I began cooking breakfast for this family that's not even mine.

I break out the eggs, bacon, and the sausages, and I decide to make french toast and grits, and Apple pie on the side because baking is my specialty and why the fuck not?

After about 45 mins everything was just about done cooking and the apple pie was just about done as I brewed a pot of tea and coffee.

"I really hope his mom don't mind me cooking." I said to myself a little worried.

"She doesn't." Mrs. Woods said making me jump.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, and I pray you really don't mind because I was hungry and before I knew it, boom." I chuckled.

"One, call me Sarah, two I don't at all this is very thoughtful of you." She said sending me a warm smile.

"Damn, Sarah you haven't done this in forever." A man who I assume is Symere's father walked in wrapping his arms around Mrs. Woods.

"I didn't do this, our guest Serenity here did." She said waving towards me.

"Well, Thank you this all looks so good, and nice to meet you." He said shaking my hand.

"Same to you." I replied. I pray they like it....

Not long after greeting their father, Symere, and Rylin walked into the kitchen.

"Damn, mom you still chefin' huh?" Symere said.

"No, this is all Serenity. Looks good right?" Sarah said.

"Looks delicious." He replied to his mother, while licking his lips at me.

"I bet it ain't the only thing that looks delicious to you, right Sy?" Rylin giggled.

Symere just straight-faced her.

As everybody sat at the table getting ready to eat I remember I had to take out my apple pie.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" I said getting up quickly heading towards the oven.

As I open the oven with my ovenmitts I pulled out the apple pie making Sarah gasp.

"You are an angel." She chuckled making me smile.

"Now, who wants to say grace?" Sarah asked.

"I would, if you don't mind." I replied.

"Go ahead. Bow y'all heads and close y'all eyes." She said.

"Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for bringing us another day lord, father I ask you to bless this food as we partake into it, let it be a nourishment to our bodies father and bless those who have not enough to eat lord, in Jesus name, Amen" I prayed.