JUNGKOOK

words: 2.2k

"Let me copy your homework," you pulled your empty sheet from your bag placing it on the table as you sat down next to your classmate. He might have been more of a jock, muscles bulging under a white top reminding you that he worked out more than studying; but he still manged to have good grades copying your work and sometimes bringing in his own completed work. So you hoped this time he'd be able to help you out but as he turned to look at you in slight surprise you had a sinking feeling.

"I was going to copy yours," Jeongguk pulled out his blank sheet to place it next to yours, his leg tapped away slightly and you forced yourself not to stare at his bouncing thick thighs. He would always tap his feet when irritated and you assumed he was fighting the urge to give into his animal instincts, which usually only predators struggled with. Prey slipped into their urges easily which was okay as they were never aggressive but predators needed to keep instincts under control for the safety of normals and shifters.

"Well shit," you muttered, grabbing his pen that was lying, abandoned on the table. It wasn't a difficult homework, you'd been busy partying and now that you were thinking about it, Jeongguk had been there to.

"Guess I'm not doing it," Jeongguk pushed back on the chair, tongue poking into his cheek  kicking his feet on the table as he rocked back, his nose twitched slightly as you worked your way through the sheet before he leant his head to the side, with a loud click.

The teacher walked in late as always, just as you pencilled in the last answer. But as they began to teach you realised they had no intention of asking for the homework you had forced yourself to complete in ten minutes. As the class continued and you became increasingly annoyed, your fingers tapping away as Jeongguk glanced over in amusement, "Guess I chose the better option."

You fought the urge to give him the finger, deciding instead to make notes furiously and take your anger out on your teacher by glaring at him. As your teacher left you with an assignment and walked out the second he had left, Jeongguk turned to you, "let me copy your essay when you finish."

"No," Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at you, amused by you suddenly living up to your predator characteristics. He found you amusing as you often came off like prey, a mouse or bird but you were actually a fox just like one of his roommates, Taehyung. But Taehyung never shied away from loud noises and his ears never popped out when he was tired but you seemed to love being half-shifted unlike most hybrids. Unlike Jeongguk himself who hated shifting, he treated it as a duty to be completed once a month and he hated every second of it. Due to this Jeongguk was aware that you were unsure what hybrid type he was, and he intended to keep it that way.

In fact you had created a game out of guessing what he shifted into, and all you had ever guessed was predators and Jeongguk understood why; he was strong, muscular and his aura created a sense of fear due to his predator looks, you glanced over at him and he caught you looking with a smirk, "A grey wolf."

Someone began to laugh behind you and you recognised the nasally sound to be your classmate and one of Jeongguk's roommate, Jimin, "you don't know what hybrid he is?" You shook your head, annoyed at him. Before you realised what he was implying, a slow smile spreading across your face."

"Chim," you leant forward pouting your lips before you carried on with a seductive smile, "please tell me what he is. Jimin, I want you to talk to me." You drawled, his face beginning to colour and just as he opened his mouth and you knew he was going to tell you until Jeongguk had pushed you aside and shoved two vouchers into Jimin's face.