Part.2

When she opened her eyes she saw intense darkness with little white dots.There was no sound coming from outside.The only thing she heard was ventilating sound.She felt so lonely yet so peaceful.In the distance there were sparkling stars.As the pod approached the space station she amazed by the number of space ships.Ships were taking employees away from solar system and they provide them to explore stars,darkholes and planets.

The pod arrived the station and entered the queue.There were 3 small entrance for loading ships and 4 big entrance for space pods.Their pod entered the second one and entered the airlock.Once airlock closed the pods door opened and passengers started to leave.

She landed on the platform and walked to the exit.The station was so enormous and it had many section.She felt lost but when she looked around she saw many people were trying to figure out where they should go.She saw one employee that giving people orders.She approached him,
"Can you please tell me that how can i get to the science deparment."said with a small smile.   "Please find the section 20769."he said quickly and turned his back to answer other peoples questions.

When  Eva started to search her section she realized that there were so many section upon her.She spent 15 minutes to find science section.She entered the section and encountered her colleagues.A tall man with beard approached her,

"Welcome to the space program.I'm John Lock,head of this section."he explained and looked to the papers in his hand, "You are Eva Bishop,new quantum physicist right?"he asked.

She nodded and Mr. John continued,                        

"Well,i am very happy to meet you, i heard your achivements.You are one of the candidates that got highest score.You must really want this assignment."he congratulated.

"Thank you sir.I have been working for this since my childhood,it a honour to finally be here."she said with a smile.

"Well its honour for us Miss Bishop.Now im going to show your working area."he said and started to walk.Eva followed him and asked,

"Is there any quantum physicist other than me sir?"

"Yes, we already have one.But our department is working on black holes and wormholes so we needed another one."he said and called someone."Mr.Moore can you come here for a second.There is someone i want you to meet."

A young blonde man approached them.He was medium heighted and thin.He looked Eva with insulting look and said,

"Mr.Lock how can i help you?"

"Eva this our quantum physicist Tom Moore and Tom this is our new quantum physicist Eva Bishop.From now on you two are going to work together.She is one of the best by the way please treat her nicely Mr.Moore."he warned him.

Tom extended his hand,

"Welcome to our section Miss Bishop." said simply.

"Thank you Mr.Moore."she mocked.

Mr.John looked at his watch and turned to them.

"Mr.Moore please show Miss Bishop around and inform her about important things. I should go somewhere now.It was pleasure to meet you Miss Bishop, ill see you around."he ligthly hit her shoulder and left the lab.Eva was feeling uncomfortable because of him.He looks like an arrogant person she thought.Tom looked at her and started,

"Well he already said everything.I'm Tom Moore your coworker.This is the lab you will be using .And you can use table over there.Any questions?"

"How long you have been working here?she asked.

"One and half year.Another question?"

"Where am i going to sleep?"

"There are rooms in the side section.Okay?"

"Yes, thank you for your interest." Eva said with little anger.

He smiled annoyingly and said,

"Your welcome."and turned back to his work.

Eva felt disappointed because of him.She always thought she will be working with friendly people but here she was stucked with this man.She leaved the science section and found the section where science section employees live.She learned her room number.It was 2186.She felt like this number was familiar but she couldnt find why.She found her belongings in the room.She sent them with the program employee that came to her house for final controls yesterday.Her room was a small and there was only one window.She sat down to her bed then looked to the darkness  from the window and thought.

She was in space and her adventure just begun.