i should be in the shower but i will write instead

(i dont know??? what to write????? lemme try to make something nsfw)
[WARNING, NSFW CONTENT]

Medic loved the way his Russian comrade rubbed his hands on him. From the gentle touches to the tight grasps, it really got him going. One night, though, Medic wanted to move beyond that. He was ready. Physically, mentally, emotionally ready.
"Misha, may I come in?" The German knocked on the wooden door. He received a "yes," as he pushed the door open.
Heavy was relaxing on his bed, a book written in Russian in his hand. Medic trotted over and say down next to him.
"What's this you're reading?" He asked, attempting to put a hint of flirty flare in his voice.
"Is a book about a soldier. He wants to go to family, but money sharks keep him in."
"Sounds interesting..." Medic gently grabbed the book from his hands and placed it down on his nightstand. The German's hands reached down for his belt, slipping them off effortlessly. Heavy was first concerned before Medic shushed him.
"This will feel very nice, trust me, Misha." He chuckled, pulling down Heavy's pants and underwear. It revealed Heavy's 7 inches, making his dick jab in delight. Medic grabbed Heavy's cock, gently putting it between his lips. Heavy looked down at Medic, now realizing his intent: he wanted to fuck him. It turned him on.
Medic slowly rocked his head back and forth, erecting the Russian. It was a magnificent feeling for the two, Medic's dick getting harder. He longed for this moment, feeling his erected cock against his tongue made him realize how much he loved this man. He prayed Heavy felt the same for him.
He began to go faster, more aggressive, attempting to drive the orgasm out of him. Heavy put his hand on the back of the German's head, setting a pleasing speed. Heavy was peeking, and Medic was already dripping. Their first time, and to think it's going this well.

( OOF OUCH MY BONES I CANT WRITE ANYMORE DONT EXPECT ME TO FINISH )