Pirate England

Arthur Kirkland, he is a man, and he is rough, and harsh. Arthur Kirkland, he is a pirate, he's known for his raids, on the villages, stealing the women, and forcing them to work among his crew. He is cruel, if they refuse to work, he throws them off the ship, locks them up, or he drops them at the next place they stop.

-------- How Arthur got [Y/N] --------

One night, Arthur had gone and raided a village, this village happened to be the village of here [Y/N] lived in, with there family. [Y/N] had just been doing the clothes when the raid had taken place.

Arthur had saw [Y/N], after he had gotten some supplies, he decided he could use a new cook/'maid' for his ship. It has been awhile since the last girl had made a good meal. So, time to replace her.

Arthur had gone over and picked up [Y/N] over his shoulder. [Y/N] was kicking and screaming to be put down, [Y/N]'s father came and attempted to fight Arthur. Arthur had just looked at the man, and a member of his crew had came and fought the man, while Arthur had taken [Y/N] aboard his ship.

This was how Arthur had gotten [Y/N], they now cook and clean around the ship, and are sometimes forced to do other jobs, for the crew.
-------- Back to the Main Story --------

He is such a cruel man, but he is good, if you get to know him, or when he's extremely drunk. He's easy to talk to, when he's drunk, but he has his ways of keeping you quiet once he's sober again. Today he got drunk, and he had drunkenly declared, that for a fact owned, [Y/N].

So, since he had claimed [Y/N] he drunkly staggered over to the stairs, to get to [Y/N]. He had gotten to the stairs. So he made his way to where they were. Once he had gotten to [Y/N], he was behind [Y/N], looking at them. He, having a slight smirk/devilish look in their eyes, while looking at them, from behind.

But [Y/N] had no clue of the fact, that they were going to get a surprise from the drunken English pirate, known as Arthur Kirkland.

-------- [Y/N]'s P.O.V --------

I was above deck, cleaning the deck, due to some of the drunken pirates were kind of, well, up-chucking their stomaches, due to all their drinking.

'Hnn, why did they want to drink tonight? Why tonight? I just wanted to be, doing something else then cleaning, up-chuck' [Y/N] had thought to themselves, while cleaning the ship boards.

They had gotten up and dusted off their clothing, then went to turn around, but they had stopped mid turn, due to had, they had been slung over a shoulder.

-------- End of [Y/N]'s P.O.V --------

"What..!?!" [Y/N] cried out, to the crew
member who had slung them over a shoulder.

"Shh... Love, I don't bite... hard~" replied the English pirate. As he had spoke this, he started to walk to somewhere, unknown to [Y/N] since they had a view of the back Englishmen's coat.

"A-Arthur..!? Why do you have me slung over your shoulder!? What do you mean you don't bite hard!?" [Y/N] replied, slightly hushed, and slightly afraid of the answer. While looking at the back of the coat, they had noticed some tears in the coat, and the smell of beer.

"You'll see love~" he replied, as he continued his walk. He continued to walk unlike the pair had gotten into a room, and Arthur had tossed [Y/N] onto a bed, well, his bed.

[Y/N] looked to Arthur and said, "What are we doing here?"

"First of all, I will tell you, when I do. Secondly, you will obey my every word."

The stink of alcohol was strong, but [Y/N] pretended not to notice it. They then nodded to the man before them, and before they realized, Arthur had tied their hands together.

"Arthur..!?" Said [Y/N]

While smirking, they replied, "Yes, Love?~"

"Why am I tied up!? I promise I haven't done anything wrong! Please untie me I promise to do better, I'm sorry if I had done something wrong, it won't happen again!" Freaked [Y/N], as they pleaded with Arthur.

"Well, Love, you aren't cleaning the mugs, so how are the crew and I going to be able to have more drinks." Replied the drunken pirate, he just wanted the mugs for the beer to be cleaned.

[Y/N] had gone blank-faced as they stared at the man before them, who did in fact tie their hands together.

"So, you pick me up, carry me to your room, to tie my hands together, because of beer mugs?" [Y/N] asked clearly confused.

"Yes, Love. Now, go clean the mugs so we can have more bloody drinks! Also, after the mugs are cleaned. See this bloody coat back. Some bloke had ripped a bloody hole in it." Yelled the drunk English pirate, Arthur Kirkland.

--------------------------
Any requests????