April Fools!England

England had just started to walk home, after figuring out Spain was the one who had been blackmailing everyone, into wearing ridiculous outfits. He was very upset that Spain had done this. So went he got home, he was going to drink some tea, and watch from futbol on the telie. England was in his nurse outfit with his wand, making his way home, he was extremely embarrassed, but he manned up.

England was walking back to his house, but since April fools wasn't over he was going to take off the nurse costume, in the privacy of his own home, just in case Spain, was following him home, and he wouldn't share his embarrassing photo...again.  Little did he know, [Y/N] was at his house, waiting for him, to get home.

England had no clue about [Y/N] being at his home, waiting for him. So he decided just to walk in and slam his door shut. He knew it was I gentlemanly to do in public so, he would do that in the safety of his *assumed* alone home.

He was about to go into his living-room. But he saw [Y/N] sitting on his coach, sipping his Earl Grey, he knew that because he knew the smell of Earl Grey Tea, [Y/N] looked over to England, and blushed slightly. When [Y/N] was blushing they slightly chucked at What England was wearing.

England tch'ed at [Y/N] then slowly smirked, then made his way over to them, he had an evil look on his face, while he was slowly advancing towards [Y/N]. [Y/N] looked slightly frightened and slowly backed away from England, as he continued to advance to [Y/N]

"[Y/N]~ why are you backing away??"

"No reason, why do you ask Arthur??" [Y/N] replied, slightly afraid.

"Then why don't you walking away then, come here and give me a hug." he responded, with a bigger smirk on his face.

"No...no thanks." [Y/N] replied

England stood there for a moment, he then pounced on [Y/N]

"AHH!! ENGLAND GET OFF OF ME!!" [Y/N] screeched.

"Nope~ some one was being, naughty" England said.

England then leaned down to give [Y/N] a sweet, intense, and passionate kiss, after that, he had cuffed [Y/N], he was then laughing at them.

"Love, I think you might be in a, bad situation right now~" he whispered hotly into [Y/N]'s ear.

"Arthur~" was all that [Y/N] said to Arthur. [Y/N] tried to get out of the cuffs Arthur had put on them, so they could have more control in what is happening.

"Oh, love, you won't get out of those~ I'll be right back~" Arthur said, with a evil smirk on his face.

-----[Y/N]'s P.O.V-----

I was struggling to get out of the hand cuffs, hoping he was dumb enough to leave the keys behind. I didn't luck out...he didn't forget his key...dang it, I'm screwed. What is Arthur going to do? Should I be worried?

Oh god, I'm slightly scared now... Should I be scared...? What *IS* he going to do!? I wonder, maybe I can get up and hide. Yeah this'll work, for sure.

-----End Of [Y/N]'s P.O.V-----

[Y/N] had gotten up, and attempted to get up, they then tried to get the cuffs off, by twisting the cuffs, testing to see if they were cheap. They weren't cheap, so [Y/N] kind of hurt their wrists. [Y/N] gave up, deciding to let England do what they want to them. They don't care, because they had given up.

Arthur had returned to [Y/N], Arthur was now wearing some gloves, and he had a bag with him this time..

'Oh god..' thought [Y/N], 'what is he going to do!?!'

"Love~" said Arthur, "this might not be very pleasant, but soon, you won't mind it~ You'll thank me later~"

[Y/N] tried to squirm away, to get away, but Arthur had now been straddling them, so they weren't able to squirm anymore.

England forced [Y/N], to open their mouth, but [Y/N] fought back. Trying to not have to open their mouth, they fought, but they lost. Arthur had gripped near the muscles that keep the mouth open, so [Y/N] was in slight pain from how Arthur was gripping their jaw.

"Love, you have to keep your mouth open, so I can put it in." said Arthur.

[Y/N] just made a noise at the British-Men.

Arthur smirked then he, shoved it into [Y/N]'s mouth. [Y/N] just made a another noise, it was a groaning noise, and tried to spit it out of there mouth, but Arthur kept forcing it back in their mouth.

Arthur loosened his grip on [Y/N]'s jaw for just a moment, so, [Y/N] had gotten freed from the British-men's grip.

So [Y/N]  had decided to spit, the liquid, that Arthur had put into their mouth, out and at the British-men. [Y/N] had spat the mouth wash out of there mouth, and at England.

Unfortunately, Arthur had gotten the mouth wash  all over clean nurses outfit, which he would later have fun getting the mouth wash stain out of.

"Arthur! You know that mouth wash burns my mouth!!!" Yelled [Y/N]

"WELL BLOODY HELL, START USING MOUTH WASH! JUST BRUSHING YOUR TEETH ISN'T ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!" Arthur yelled back.

"WHY'D YOU HAND CUFF ME IF YOU WERE ONLY GOING TO PUT MOUT WASH IN MY MOUTH!?"

"BECAUSE LOVE, YOU WOULD HAVE RAN, SCRATCHED, OR PUNCHED ME!"

"Your not wrong...."

"Bloody hell [Y/N]...."

-------------

What Arthur should I do next? 2p? Pirate? Ghost? Memo? Devil? Angel? You tell me~