Chapter 9

I do not own Khr and the characters but Amano Akira does.

I only own this fanfiction.

...and that picture above. ._.

(Punishment for moi)

_______________________________________

At Sole's place (living room)

Noones POV

Tsuna and Sole were chatting about their jobs and hobbys till noon, also Sole was asking Tsuna questions like:

"What happened today at school?" or "Did someone hurt you again?"

Very motherly if Tsuna had to say.

"It's getting quite late...", Tsuna said to Sole trying to change the topic.

"True.. and I don't want you to walk alone at this time...", Sole said lost in thoughts.

"Um.. and why exactly if I could ask?"

"You could get raped!", after Sole finished his sentence, he quickly added, "And don't get mad at me!"

A smile graced Tsunas feminine face. The funny thing is, that his eyes didn't smiled at all. And at this moment Sole knew... he fucked up.

"Please?"

"I'm pretty good at defending myself. Besides a hacker needs to guard himself for emergencies.", Tsuna said with confidence and was actually pretty sure that Sole would fuck his escape up.

"Oh, I forgot. But you can't blame me! You look way to feminine, for a though looking pers-", before Sole could finish his sentence which was full of truth he got successfully whacked by Tsuna. "Ouch!" Yap, he fucked up.

"Sorry my hand slipped."

"You used your friggin leg, dude.  Anyway you can stay here for today."

"Uhm.." Tsuna hestitated a little.

"What?" His light-brown haired friend asked while tending his injury.

"You know that no one knows that I'm here today...right?"

"Welp.. I forgot you couldn't talk outside..",Sole whispered to himself and shouted afterwards, "Oh I know!"

"?"

"I'll escort you home!" Tsuna used hit.

"OUCH!" It was very effective...

"What the... What was that for?", that person, who now had 2 injuries asked.

"I'm not a princess... I don't need to be escorted...", Tsuna pouted. He took his school bag and went to the door, ready to leave. "You're not coming?"

"Yay :D"

And so Sole escorted Tsuna safely home. 

_______________________________________  

Sawada household

When the two brunettes arrived, they saw something interesting/impressing.

Smoke was coming out of one of the windows from the Sawada twins.

While Sole was watching the cloud of smoke, Tsuna went into the house and got greeted by Reborn and Leon.

"You're late. Where were you? Explain.", Reborn demanded, while Leon jumped from Reborn's fedora to Tsuna's fluffy hair.

Tsuna took his note book (from somewhere unseen) and a pen out and wrote an explanation and showed it to Reborn.

"Hmm.. so that friend of yours. He escorted you home right?"

Tsuna nodded.

In the right timing Sole walked to Tsuna, getting tired of seeing that one window.

"Nice to meet you, I'm called Sole. And you must be...?"

"Ciaossu. I'm Reborn, the home tutor of Tsunas twins."

"I.. see... Anyway, now that I'm not needed here I wish you two a nice evening!", he bid them farewell and left.

'I am going to rest in my room now Reborn-san and I won't be at dinner, because I already ate at my friends place.'

Reborn nodded. "Ah, before you go to your room.."

Tsuna placed the sleeping Leon on to Reborn's fedora.

"..That too. You should hurry up, 'cause your siblings will be awake soon."

Tsuna nodded and went to his room.

"... At least I know something more about him and it's good to know, that he has a friend." Leon purred/agreed

_______________________________________ 

Yay I finally updated (TTvTT)

I'm trying to finish the next chapter tomorrow.

Btw choice B won.

Kendo match is in next Chapter~

Or does someone unexpected appear? heheh (>.>)

Your lovely Author of the story is back and it's time to break the 4th wall again <3

Well then. See ya <(>w 0)>