thirteen

"Miley," Harry knocks on her trailer shared with another girl, "Are you in here?"

"Yeah. What's up?" she answers, opening the door.

"Wanna go out to eat or something?" he asks, a bit shy but trying not to show it.

"Is the Harry Holland asking me out on a date?" Miley teases him and the boy starts stuttering.

"I mean. O-only if you want to. I don't want to pressure you or anything," he starts.

"Harry," the brunette interrupts him, "I'd love to."

His face brightens with a grin, "Brilliant! Are you ready now?"

"Yeah. Where we going?"

***

Miley looks up to Harry with two French fries in her mouth to look like a walrus, "Arf. Arf."

She claps her hands together in a walrus matter, making the boy crack up, almost spitting out the food he's currently chewing.

"Stop it," he manages to get out in between laughs, "You made me spit out my food."

"Yeah, and on my food," the girl responds, grabbing a napkin and wiping all the spit away from her food.

"I guess I'll just have to pay for it," Harry responds, smirking a bit.

"You're taking me out sir. It's polite for the person who plans the date to pay," she states, "I'll plan the next date."

"Oh, so there's going to be a second date?" he asks, raising an eyebrow teasingly.

"There better be."