Chapter 3

We leave the dorm and head towards Harry's car. We get in and he starts driving.

  "So you want to go to a fancy restaurant or a regular restaurant?" he asks sarcastically.

  "Um I think I'm okay with a regular restaurant." I tell him giggling.

  "Okay regular restaurant it is." He says happily.

" I know this is strange but.... Do you think we're going to have a strong friendship?" I ask Harry nervously.

  "Why are you asking that. You really want to have a friendly relationship like that? I never ever thought that you would want to be friends with a guy with a bunch of tattoos and always gets drunk. And gets easily pissed." he tell me. and I kinda get scared.

  "Well it was just a fucking question, You don't have to be such an asshole about it!" I nearly yell at him.

  "Well if you want a serious answer I want us to be more than that." he says as he grabs my hand off lap and puts his on mine.

  "Okay then. Well I'm not er....... Nevermind.  I think that might work. So if you want you can consider this a date." I say nervously

   "You know if you want to have a relationship like that then you don't have to be nervous around me. Jusg be your normal self. Like me." he says smiling.

   'It's like he can read my mind or something. Maybe we will have a strong connection like he wants us to' I think to myself.

  "Okay." I say after a while.

   "Maybe this will be the dream I've always dreamt of." I say smiling at him.

   "I hope it'll be everything you always dreamt of." he says chuckling.

   "I hope so." I mutter.

     We get to the restaurant and we ate and cracked jokes that were so hilarious. I was laughing uncontrollably.  I bet everyone in the restaurant was staring at us but we could care less.

    Then all of a sudden four boys and three girls walk into the restaurant walking up to our table.

   "Who are those people." I ask curiously.

    "Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Crystal, Rebecca, and Elizabeth. " he tell me as he kinda giggled which made me smile.

    The four boys walked up to our table and the three girls stood behind them.

    "Who's she?" the blonde one asked.

     "This is Miranda, she'll be woth us tonight. And Miranda, this is Niall. " he said a bit nervously.

  "Hi, niall." I say awkwardly.

  "Hi, you know you're real hot." he says and turns to Harry. "Are you dating her?" he asks then looks back at me.

   Harry doesn't say anything but he looks at me as if he wanted me to tell niall something.

  "Umm something like that." I tell him and shrug I look at Harry and he smiles at me.

  "Oh so then Harry beat me to it." Niall says.

   "Yes, I did." Harry says quickly.

   "Um so can you guys introduce yourselves to me?" I ask.

   They each told me their name one by one. And I knew everyone by memory.

   "Okay so where are we going tonight?" I ask them.

  "Oh Harry didn't tell you? We're coming here. And we're going to the small bar they have on the other side." Louis says happily.

  "Oh so you'll be drinking?" I ask nervously.

  "Oh I see you're one of those goody good girls that don't drink?" Niall asks me.

  "No, of course not. It's just I haven't drank in a while. And when I drink I get hungover." I tell them just being honest.

  "Oh really? " Harry asks as he smiles and raises his eyebrows.

  "Yes , i do." I say smiling back at him.

  "Eww it's like these two communicate just by saying very few words.!" Crystal says.

  "Oh shut up crystal you're just jealous." Harry snaps at her.

  "Ok whatever." she tells him.

  So all of us began talking by the time we knew it the girls had left and kt was only me and the boys.

  "So what time are you guys coming to the bar?" I ask.

  "I don't know around nine thirty." Liam says and shrugs.

  "Oh ok, I say.  Well we've been here for hours me and Harry should be get going now. " I say as I stand where Harry's sitting.

  "Okay fine whatever you say bossy." Harry smiles and gets up.

  We made our way to the door and the boys whistled at me just like Harry did but I just turned and smiled.

  "Where do you want to go?" he asks me.

  "Back to the dorm." I say.

  "Why what're we going to do there?" he asks whining.