Chapter 4

"I just want to sleeep." I tell him.

  "Hiw about we both go to the dorms and take a nap on my bed until eight thirty so we can start getting ready." he tells me and smile. "Deal?" he finishes.

  "Deal just don't try anything." I tell him and giggle.

  "Just a kiss, I've been aching to give you a kiss all day.

  "Okay bjt only a kiss." I tell him and smile.

  By the time I knew we got to the dorms. I didn't change. Harry layed on hjs bed and patted the small space next to him for me. I lay down next him, my face facing him.

  He puts his hand on my waist and pulled me up to his chest. Once he pulled me close to him. He hold onto me and kisses me. He kisses me hard as his tongue goes on an adventure.

  I've never had a kiss like thjs before. He stops the kiss.

  "Liked it?" he asks but I just put my arms around his neck and kiss him again. Then we stopped kissing again.

  "Lucky guess but I guess you liked it." he says and smiles.

  "Yup." I smile and kiss him one more time.

  "Have a good nap. " I tell him.

  "You too." He smiles at me.

  I fall asleep in his arms.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HARRY'S PART:

  I wake up fifteen minutes before eight thirty. I watch her sleep as her small chest rises up and down.

  Then hundreds of questions flood through my mind. Why does she want me? Why does she even like me? Whh would she agree to go out and drink with us if she gets hungover easily? Does she really love me? Will I ever have an answer to my questions?

These are things I'll never find out. Unless I ask.

  I watch her as she sleeps. She looks adorable her lips are seperated. As she talks in her her sleeps the only words I can hear were "Harry, No Stop!" she groans and squirms.

  Can she possibly be having a nightmare about me? I ask myself.

  It's eight twenty-nine. I didn't want to wake her but we made a deal at eight thirty. I didn't want to upset her so I put my arms around her waist and pull her to me and kiss her.

  I feel when she begins to smile.

  "Good day, sleeping beauty." I tease her.

  "OH shut up Harry.  Were you just watching me sleep?" she asked curiously.

  "Only for a few minutes. " I said honestly.

  I'd tell her that she talks in her sleep but then she'd never tell me what she dreamt if either way.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  MIRAND'S PART:

For a while I felt nervous I felt like he was hiding something from me.

But he wouldn't hide anything from me. He's different than anyone else.

"Okay let me get ready." I tell him.

  "Wait!" he says to me.

  "What?" I ask.

  "Kiss me one more time." he say desperately.

  "Okay." I tell him.

  I get on his bed on my knees and he puts his arms around my waist, pulls me close, and kisses me.

  I walk away and grab the duffel bag. I reach into it to grab so high waisted shorts and a crop top.

  I change out of the blouse and the skinny jeans and put the high waisted shorts and the crop top on.

  I walk out and yet again Harry whistles at me.

  "This time you look even hotter." he tells me.

  "Thank you I tell him. You know, with this on the boys are going to be jealous of you." I tell him.

  "Oh yes they arw. But i won't let them have you. You're all mine." he assures me.

  "Okay calm down." I tell him

  He gets dressed and it's nine o' seven. So we head to the restaurant.

  We get there to see the boys there.

  "Where are the girls?" I ask.

  "Oh they couldn't come." zayn tells me.

  So I'm the only girl.

   "Come on let's go to the bar." Harry tells us.

  As we walk to the bar Niall gets beside me.

  "You know, you look real hot in that outfit. I wish you were mine." he say and softly bites my earlobe.