(My) Words Pt. 44

Is it possible to hurt so much in just a matter of hours? To have feel your heart get heavy, that you feel it will literally jump out? That's what I felt. Yes you. The one who broke my heart. The one who said you'll always be there for me. But no, you lied on that one too.

You asked me before, what's something that would make our relationship awkward, when we were still in the stages of our friendship. I said, if we somehow kiss or some shit. You laughed and said why would that make it awkward. I just said, because.

You responded with something like, well I doubt that'll happen. And a couple of days later you asked me, "What would you do if someone confesses to you? Nothing like what DC did, popping that question out of nowhere."

"Well if I didn't like them back, I would be straight forward. I would tell them, I'm sorry I don't feel the same way. If I liked him back, you best believe I would hug you so tight and kiss you."

And we ended our conversation there. I didn't know where all of that was going. I'm pretty dense when it comes to guys liking me or giving hints hehe. Oops.

It took me a couple more days or was it weeks? To finally realize that you liked me back... lol I know, if you were reading this, you would say, you never figured it out! When I told you that's when you knew!

Too bad were strangers now... it's funny how two people, who was friends, who made memories together, can just act as if they're strangers. To walk pass each other in the hallways, in the field. I find it funny how humans work.

How you can talk to someone from early in the morning to late at night, or even the next day lol.

I find it funny how, something so sweet can turn into something so bitter...